watch Tofu Spring Rolls Recipe How to Make Spring Rolls, this awesome recipe Tofu Spring Rolls Recipe How to Make Spring Rolls in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Tofu Spring Rolls Recipe How to Make Spring Rolls
recipe information Tofu Spring Rolls Recipe How to Make Spring Rolls, in section Worldwide RecipesThese tofu spring rolls are so fresh, delicious and fun to make! Vietnamese spring rolls are usually made with shrimp but in this recipe I made fresh spring rolls with crispy tofu (vegan spring rolls). For serving these homemade spring rolls are served with two dipping; peanut butter dipping sauce and sweet&spicy dipping sauce.
Full written recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Tofu-Spring-Rolls-Recipe--How-to-Make-Spring-Rolls
????Visit my online shop: https://bit.ly/TCFShop and browse my baking supplies and kitchen tools for all of your baking needs.
*Every purchase you make supports my content creation.
????More recipes you might like:
Tofu Stir Fry: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U67i1TAIr2U
Lentil Curry: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LrXnxhH5I0
Broccoli Salad: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvWtb5e-D4s
6 Easy Healthy Shakes & Smoothies: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RE7-tBcU6fU
Healthy Broccoli Oatmeal Patties: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hjLmgPhXgQ
For the crispy tofu:
1 block (14oz/400g) Extra-firm Tofu
2 tablespoons Cornstarch
1 tablespoon Sesame oil
1 tablespoon Vegetable oil
2 tablespoons Soy sauce
1 tablespoon Sriracha (optional)
For the spring roll:
10-12 Rice paper
150g Vermicelli rice noodles
1/4 Red cabbage
Mint leaves/Cilantro Leaves/Basil leaves
For the dipping sauce:
1/2 cup (125g) peanut butter
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon sriracha/hot chili sauce
4-5 tablespoons water
2 tablespoons lime juice
1 tablespoon Brown sugar
1 teaspoon Sesame oil
Sweet & spicy sauce:
2 tablespoons Soy sauce
2 tablespoons Water
*for non-vegan version you can use 4 tablespoons of fish sauce
1/4 cup (50g) Sugar
1/3 cup (80ml) Water, hot
2 tablespoons Lime juice
2 teaspoons Rice vinegar
1 garlic clove, grated
1 chili pepper, small – chopped
1. Make crispy tofu: Wrap block of tofu with paper towels and pat dry, pressing down on the tofu to squeeze out excess moisture. Cut into rectangles. Coat the tofu with cornstarch.
2. In a bowl, mix sesame oil, vegetable oil, soy sauce and sriracha.
3. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil, once oil is heated up, add the tofu to the skillet and let brown on both sides. When browned, pour in the sauce and cook until thickened. Set aside.
4. Cook the vermicelli: Cook vermicelli noodles in boiling water, for just a few minutes, according to package instructions. Drain and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
5. Prepare the vegetables: slice carrot, cucumber and avocado into thin strips, chop cabbage and gather all your filling ingredients on a large plate.
6. Assembly: Add about 1 inch of water to a large, deep dish. Place one rice wrapper into the water and let soak for a few seconds. It should still feel pretty firm as you remove it and lay it on your counter or plate.
7. On the 1/3 section of the rice paper wrapper closest to you, start layering your veggies, herbs, cooked rice noodles and tofu, fold the side and finish rolling over as described in the video above.
8. Make the peanut butter sauce: place all sauce ingredients in a bowl and whisk until smooth.
9. Make the sweet and spicy sauce: place all sauce ingredients in a bowl and whisk until smooth.
10. Serve and enjoy!
The Cooking Foodie Shop: https://shop.thecookingfoodie.com/
- Worldwide Recipes