watch Nutella Stuffed Buns Recipe, this awesome recipe Nutella Stuffed Buns Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Nutella Stuffed Buns Recipe
recipe information Nutella Stuffed Buns Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesNutella stuffed buns – these sweet buns are soft and fluffy, filled with chocolate-hazelnut spread and topped with sliced almonds. These Nutella buns are perfect for weekend morning, as a dessert or as a snack for work or school. These homemade sweet rolls are pretty easy to make and you need only few basic ingredients.
Printable recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/
More Nutella Recipes:
Easy Homemade Nutella: http://bit.ly/HomemadeNutellaYT
Nutella Mousse: http://bit.ly/NutellaMousse
Nutella Truffles: http://bit.ly/NutellaTrufflesTCF
Nutella Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies: http://bit.ly/NutellaCookiesTCF
No-Bake Nutella Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/NBNutellaCheesecake
Makes 8 buns
2½ cups (315g) All-purpose flour
2 teaspoons instant-dry yeast
1/3 cup (67g) sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup (120ml) Milk, warm
1/4 cup (60ml) Oil
1/4 cup (60ml) Water
Nutella spread - store bought or homemade (recipe for homemade nutella: http://bit.ly/HomemadeNutellaYT)
1 Egg + 1 tablespoon for brushing
1. Make the dough: in a large mixing bowl, mix flour, yeast, sugar and salt. Add the milk, oil and water. Knead the dough for 7-8 minutes.
2. Shape the dough into a large bowl, transfer to a lightly oiled bowl and let rise until doubled in size.
3. Divide the dough into 8 equal pieces and shape each piece into ball.
4. While working with one bowl, cover the rest. Roll out each ball into a circle 2-2.5-inch (5-6cm) in diameter. Fill each circle with 1 tablespoon of Nutella or chocolate cubes. Close the dough tight and shape a ball.
5. Arrange the balls on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Cover and let rise for 30 minutes. Brush with egg wash and sprinkle some slivered almonds.
6. Preheat oven to 375F (175C).
7. Bake the buns for 15-20 minutes, until golden brown. Let cool before serving.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos:
- Worldwide Recipes