watch Pumpkin Slab Pie, this awesome recipe Pumpkin Slab Pie in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Pumpkin Slab Pie
recipe information Pumpkin Slab Pie, in section Worldwide RecipesPumpkin Slab Pie
Preparation Time:20 minutes
Cook Time:1 hour
1 cup unsalted butter, cut into ½-inch cubes
8 oz cream cheese, cut into ½-inch cubes
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp kosher salt
2, 15-ounce O Organics® 100% pure pumpkin
2 cups whipping cream
1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp ground ginger
1/2 tsp kosher salt
1. Combine pie crust ingredients in a bowl and use for your fingers to mix ingredients until a dough ball forms. Form into 2 rectangular disks about 1-inch thick and wrap with plastic. Place in refrigerator for 1 hour.
2. On a lightly floured surface, roll out each disk into a 13 x 10” rectangular shape. Carefully place dough on each side of the 12 x 17” pan and pinch together, smoothing out the crust so it fits nicely into all corners of the pan. Trim edges to 1/2-inch of crust and tuck edges under. Crimp edges with a fork.
3. In a large bowl, whisk to combine all filling ingredients. Pour into crust.
4. Preheat oven to 350º. Bake for 35-45 minutes until filling is slightly jiggly but set. Let cool 3-4 hours before serving.
1. When you use the measuring cup as a scoop for the flour, you’re actually overfilling it. Instead, fill the cup lightly with a spoon and level off the top with a butter knife.
2. Do not roll dough all the way to the edge to keep it from sticking to the surface. Keep turning the dough as you work, and keep the surface and rolling pin floured.
Link here: http://albertsons.mywebgrocer.com/Recipes/Categories/Pumpkin-Slab-Pie/79270?SearchTerm=pumpkin%20slab%20pie
- Worldwide Recipes