watch 3-Ingredient Chocolate Oatmeal Cake Recipe, this awesome recipe 3-Ingredient Chocolate Oatmeal Cake Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is 3-Ingredient Chocolate Oatmeal Cake Recipe
recipe information 3-Ingredient Chocolate Oatmeal Cake Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesThis 3 ingredient chocolate cake recipe is vegan, gluten free, eggless, dairy free and no bake. This chocolate cake is low in sugar and it takes only 10 minutes to make it. The taste of this cake is surprisingly good. If you are looking for an easy, light and healthier cake you should give this cake a try.
Full written and printable recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/
More Chocolate recipes:
Classic chocolate cake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XBvw_Ty-C0
Vegan chocolate sponge cake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DK-3DR4D2Lw
3-ingredient chocolate cake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAET-2jfsOo
Chocolate Fudge Cake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q77OLUU1IZg
Chocolate Pancakes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kx7kPU_Ch1Q
6oz (170g) Dark chocolate, high quality
375ml Coconut milk, full fat
2¾ cups (220g) Quick oats
1. Grease a 7-inch (18cm) round cake pan with butter/oil, line the bottom with parchment paper. Grease the parchment as well. Set aside.
2. Chop the chocolate and lace in a heat proof bowl.
3. In a small saucepan bring the coconut milk to a simmer, then pour over the chocolate. Let sit for 2 minutes, then stir until melted and smooth.
4. Add quick oats and stir until combined.
5. Pour the batter into the pan. Let cool to room temperature, then Refrigerate until set, at least 4 hours.
6. Serve with fresh fruits.
• This cake is not so sweet as we not using any sugar except the chocolate, If you prefer a bit sweeter cake add 1-2 tablespoons of sugar or any other sweetened while simmering the coconut milk.
• Keep refrigerated up to 5 days.
Recipe inspired by How To Cook Smarter:
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos:
I would really appreciate if you could help and contribute to the community by translating the video into another language: http://www.youtube.com/timedtext_video?v=T4dXb9zX4VY&ref=share
- Worldwide Recipes