watch Mango Tart Recipe, this awesome recipe Mango Tart Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Mango Tart Recipe
recipe information Mango Tart Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesMango Tart Recipe
Follow this recipe to learn how to make mango tart. Special, colorful and unique dessert.
Printable recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Mango-Tart-Recipe
More Tart & Pie Recipes:
Lemon Tart: http://bit.ly/LemonTartYT
Banoffee Pie: http://bit.ly/BanoffeePieYT
Vegan Bounty Tart: http://bit.ly/BountyTartYT
No-Bake Chocolate Tart: http://bit.ly/NoBakeChocoTart
Apple Pie Recipe: http://bit.ly/ApplePieRecipeTCF
For the crust:
1½ cups (190g) Flour
1/4 cup (50g) Powdered sugar
1/2 cup (115g) Butter
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
For the filing:
12oz (340g) Mango puree/mango pulp (about 2 large mangos) 1 Egg + 2 egg yolks
1/2 cup + 2 Tbsp. (125g) Sugar
1 tablespoon Lemon juice
1 teaspoon Lemon zest
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 cup (180ml) Heavy cream/half&half
1. Make the dough: In a food processor, combine the flour, sugar, and salt. Process few seconds until combined. Add cubed butter and pulse until crumbs are formed. And egg, vanilla extract and pulse until dough is formed.
2. Flatten into disk, wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3. Roll out the dough on a lightly floured board. Lightly dust the top of the dough or the rolling pin with flour as needed. roll until the dough is about 1/8 inch thick.
4. Transfer the dough to a 9-inch (23-24 cm) tart pan. Evenly press the pastry onto the bottom and up the sides of your pan. off the top of the tart pan. Gently pierce the bottom of the crust with a fork. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
5. Preheat oven to 400F (200C).
6. Make the filling: Dice the flesh of the mango, place in a food processor or a blender, process until completely smooth.
7. In a large bowl whisk eggs and sugar until smooth. Add mango puree, cream, vanilla extract, stir until combined.
8. Place the crust in the oven, pour mango filling in to the crust. Bake for 8-10 minutes, reduce heat to 325F (160C) and bake for 25-30 minutes more, until completely set.
9. Let cool to room temperature, then refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
• In this recipe i skipped the blind baking stage, BUT I highly recommend to blind bake the crust first as i usually do. Otherwise the crust won't be flaky enough. Here you can see how to blind bake properly: https://youtu.be/YX-O7OKXT3Q
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos:
- Worldwide Recipes