watch Scalloped Potatoes Recipe, this awesome recipe Scalloped Potatoes Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Scalloped Potatoes Recipe
recipe information Scalloped Potatoes Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesLearn how to make the beast and easiest scalloped potatoes! This homemade scalloped potatoes recipe is creamy, rich and super flavorful. Perfect side dish for thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter or weekend dinner.
Full printable recipe + tips: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Scalloped-Potatoes-Recipe
More recipes you may like:
Shepherd's Pie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3EYQARJkLk
Chicken Pot Pie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIFDXkUAiV4
Chicken Curry: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRYOVVexMhU
Greek Spinach Pie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqqrYNvdHws
3 pounds (1.4kg) Potatoes, Yukon Gold
3-4 tablespoons (45-60g) Butter, divided
1½ cups (360ml) Milk
1½ cups (360ml) Heavy cream
6 tablespoons (50g) Flour
1 teaspoon Salt
1/2 teaspoon Black pepper
1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg
2-3 springs, Fresh thyme
2-3 springs, Rosemary
2 Garlic cloves
1. Preheat oven to 400F (200C). Grease a 9X13 inch (22X33cm) rectangle pan or 11-inch (28cm) round pan with butter or oil.
2. Peel the potatoes, then, using a mandolin or a sharp knife thinly slice the potatoes.
3. Spread about 1/3 of the potato slices into the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Top with about 1/2 of the onion slices. Sprinkle 3 tablespoons flour over the potato and onion. Dot with butter cubes (1-2 tablespoons). Season the entire layer with salt and pepper. Repeat layering twice more. Spread 1-2 tablespoons of butter over the top layer. Set aside.
4. In a sauce pan, heat milk, heavy cream, garlic cloves, rosemary, thyme, salt, pepper and nutmeg. Heat over low heat, stirring occasionally, for 6-7 minutes. Remove garlic, rosemary and thyme.
5. Pour milk mixture over the potatoes.
6. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 50-60 minutes, after 50 minutes remove the foil and bake for 30-40 minutes, until golden and the potatoes are tender.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos: https://www.youtube.com/c/thecookingfoodie?sub_confirmation=1
- Worldwide Recipes