watch Protein Cheesecake Recipe, this awesome recipe Protein Cheesecake Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Protein Cheesecake Recipe
recipe information Protein Cheesecake Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesQuick and easy protein cheesecake recipe. If you working out but can't resist to a good cheesecake this baked protein cheesecake definitely for you. low carb, low fat, high protein dessert and it's delicious!
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Protein-Cheesecake-Recipe
More Protein Recipes:
Protein Pancakes: http://bit.ly/ProteinPancakesRecipe
Protein Bars: http://bit.ly/ProteinBarsRecipe
Protein Chia Pudding: http://bit.ly/ChiaProteinPudding
My favorite kitchen equipment:
3 scoops vanilla protein powder
4 eggs L
540g (19oz) fat free cream cheese
450g (15.87oz) fat free Greek yogurt
1/4 cup stevia
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 325F (165C).
2. In a large bowl place cream cheese, Greek yogurt, stevia and protein powder. Beat until smooth.
3. Add vanilla extract and eggs (one at the time) and beat until incorporated.
4. Pour the batter into an 8-inch (20 cm) baking pan lined with parchment paper.
5. Bake on 325°F (165°C) for 30 minutes. Turn oven down to 200°F (100°C) and bake for another 30-40 minutes.
6. Let cool to room temperature and then cool in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
Canon EOS 80D: http://amzn.to/2CkSMOr
Sigma 17-50mm f/2.8 Lens: http://amzn.to/2HbPUHf
*some links provided above are affiliate links