watch Rice Pudding Recipe How to Make Rice Pudding, this awesome recipe Rice Pudding Recipe How to Make Rice Pudding in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Rice Pudding Recipe How to Make Rice Pudding
recipe information Rice Pudding Recipe How to Make Rice Pudding, in section Worldwide RecipesThis rice pudding recipe is so creamy, rich and super easy to make. Rice pudding is a perfect dessert/breakfast for weekends. There are different ways to make rice pudding, this time I chose to make a very simple, egg-free, no-bake version with raisins and cinnamon.
Printable Recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/
More Easy Recipes:
Chocolate Pudding: http://bit.ly/ChocolatePuddingRecipe
Strawberry Panna Cotta: http://bit.ly/StrawberryPannaCottaYT
Peanut Butter Mousse: http://bit.ly/PBMousseYT
Nutella Mousse: http://bit.ly/NutellaMousse
Apple Oatmeal Cake: http://bit.ly/AppleOatmealCake
Makes 3-4 servings
1/2 cup (92g) Rice
3 cups (720ml) Milk
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1/4 cup (50g) Sugar
1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
1 tablespoon (15g) Butter *optional
1/4 cup (30g) Raisins
1. In a medium-sized, heavy-bottomed saucepan combine the milk, rice and salt. bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer until the rice is tender, about 20-25 minutes. Stir frequently to prevent the rice from sticking to the bottom of the pan.
2. Add sugar, ground cinnamon, stir and simmer for 5-10 minute more, until reaches to desired thickness.
3. Remove from heat, add vanilla extract, raisins, butter and stir well.
4. Spoon the pudding into your serving dishes and serve or let cool slightly, then cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
• Can be served warm or cold.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos:
- Worldwide Recipes