watch Chocolate Panna Cotta Recipe, this awesome recipe Chocolate Panna Cotta Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Chocolate Panna Cotta Recipe
recipe information Chocolate Panna Cotta Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesThis chocolate panna cotta is creamy, silky and rich. If you are not familiar with this dessert, panna cotta is traditional Italian dessert and the name means “cooked cream”. Panna cotta is a perfect party dessert; it’s served cold so it makes panna cotta a great summer dessert. This dessert recipe is really easy, doesn’t require eggs and it’s a no-bake dessert.
Written and printable recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/
Chocolate vanilla panna cotta:
Strawberry panna cotta:
No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQIWlEcqpc8
Homemade Chocolate Ice Cream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rsLIcl7sW4
Chocolate Biscuit Pudding: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_zmYteOezM
150g (5.3oz) Dark Chocolate
1¼ cup (300ml) Heavy cream
3/4 cup (180ml) Milk
3 tablespoons (37g) Sugar
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
2 teaspoons (6g) Gelatin powder
2 tablespoons (30ml) Cold water
Oil for greasing the cups
1. In a small bowl whisk gelatin and water. Set aside to bloom for 10-15 minutes.
2. Grease serving cups/glasses lightly with oil and set aside.
3. In a medium saucepan, heat the heavy cream, milk, and sugar over medium-low heat. Until sugar has dissolved (do not boil). Remove from heat, add vanilla extract, chocolate and stir until chocolate is completely melted. Stir in gelatin and immediately whisk until smooth and dissolved.
4. Pour into prepared dishes. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.
5. Before serving dip the cups in hot water for a few seconds, if needed run a knife around the edges and release the panna cotta from the glass.
6. Serve and enjoy!
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos:
- Worldwide Recipes