watch No-Bake Vegan Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies Recipe, this awesome recipe No-Bake Vegan Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is No-Bake Vegan Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
recipe information No-Bake Vegan Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies Recipe, in section Worldwide Recipes
These chocolate oatmeal cookies are no-bake, vegan and the recipe is super easy! If you want a healthy, guilt free dessert (or snack) these cookies are for you. They are soft, chewy and delicious! Follow this easy recipe to learn how to make the best vegan chocolate oatmeal cookies.
Full written and printable recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/
More vegan recipes:
Vegan chocolate cake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DK-3DR4D2Lw
Healthy Oatmeal Bars: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVHBo3YdrYk
Chia Pudding (4 ways): youtube.com/watch?v=zJQKxzZpDJw
3 Easy No-Bake VEGAN Desserts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5b5Bj2LF8xs
Makes 18 cookies
2 cups (160g) Quick oats
3/4 cups (67g) Rolled oats
180g (6.3oz) Dark chocolate
1½ cups + 1 tablespoon (375ml) Coconut milk
2 tablespoons (25g) Sugar (white or brown)
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
1. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Chop the chocolate and place in a heatproof bowl.
3. In a small saucepan place coconut milk, sugar and salt, bring to a simmer, turn the heat off and pour over chopped chocolate, add vanilla extract, let sit for 2 minutes, then stir until chocolate is melted and smooth.
4. Immediately add oat and stir until combined.
5. Using a cookie scoop or two spoons drop mixture onto lined baking sheets.
6. Let cool to room temperature, then refrigerate until set, about 1-2 hours.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos: https://www.youtube.com/c/thecookingfoodie?sub_confirmation=1
- Worldwide Recipes