watch How to Make the Best Mashed Potatoes Mashed Potatoes Recipe, this awesome recipe How to Make the Best Mashed Potatoes Mashed Potatoes Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is How to Make the Best Mashed Potatoes Mashed Potatoes Recipe
recipe information How to Make the Best Mashed Potatoes Mashed Potatoes Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesLearn how to make the best mashed potatoes! With this easy recipe you will make creamy, buttery and super rich mashed potatoes. Perfect side dish for thanksgiving or Christmas. Your friends and family will love it!
Printable recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/How-to-Make-the-Best-Mashed-Potatoes
More Easy Side Dishes:
Crispy Smashed Potatoes: http://bit.ly/SmashedPotatoesTCF
Hasselback potatoes: http://bit.ly/HasselbackPotatoesRecipe
Baked Zucchini Fries: http://bit.ly/BakedZucchiniFries
Sweet Potato Stack: http://bit.ly/SweetPotatoStack
Shrimp Cakes: http://bit.ly/ShrimpCakesTCF
3 pounds (1.35kg) Yukon gold Potatoes
6 Tbsp (90g) Butter, softened
1/2 cup (120ml) Milk, warm
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
Chives for garnish
1. Peel the potatoes and then cut into even sized chunks. Transfer potato chunks to a large pot, fill with water, season the water with 1 tablespoon of salt. Bring to a boil and cook for about 30 minutes, until tender. Drain well.
2. Transfer to a large bowl. Mash the potatoes with potato masher, then gradually, add soften butter cubes, until all the butter incorporated. then, gradually add the milk, while still mashing, until incorporated. season with salt or other spices you like.
3. Transfer to a plate/bowl, sprinkle some chopped chives and serve hot or warm.
• Best potatoes for mashed potatoes are Yukon gold or russet potatoes.
• Instead of milk you can use cream.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos:
- Worldwide Recipes