watch Lemon Blueberry Tart Recipe, this awesome recipe Lemon Blueberry Tart Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Lemon Blueberry Tart Recipe
recipe information Lemon Blueberry Tart Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesThis lemon and blueberry tart recipe has a flaky-buttery crust, sour-sweet lemon curd filling and refreshing blueberry topping. Is you like the classic lemon tart version you are going to love this recipe, this tart is perfect for holidays, parities, birthdays or any other occasions.
Printable recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/
(use the search bar at the top-right of the page to find the recipe you are looking for)
More recipe you may like:
Classic Lemon Tart: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YX-O7OKXT3Q
Carrot Cake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MO7W9w7TBTE
Lemon Blueberry Ricotta Pound Cake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qf390FSxns8
Chocolate Cupcakes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=demCt-E4-NM
Red Velvet Cake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGE-RfP6KRE
For the crust:
1½ cups (190g) Flour
1/4 cup (50g) Powdered sugar
1/2 cup (115g) Butter
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
For the lemon curd filling:
1/2 cup + 1 Tbsp, (112g) sugar
1 L egg
3 egg yolks
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup + 1 Tbsp.(100ml) Heavy cream
1/3 cup + 1 Tbsp.(100ml) fresh lemon juice
lemon zest from 2 lemons
For the blueberry filling:
12 oz (340g) blueberries, fresh or frozen
3 tablespoons (22g) cornstarch
3 tablespoons (45ml) water
1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
4 tablespoons (50g) Sugar
1. Make the crust: In a food processor, process flour, sugar and salt. Then add cubed butter and pulse until crumbs are formed. Add egg and vanilla extract, process until dough is formed. Do not over mix.
2. Transfer the dough to a work surface, pat into a ball and flatten into a disk. Wrap in plastic and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Place the dough on a lightly floured board, dust the top of the dough and roll out the dough its about 1/8 inch thick. Transfer the dough to a 9-inch (23-24cm) pie pan. Evenly press the pastry onto the bottom and up the sides of your pan. Trim off the excess dough off the top of the pan. Gently pierce the bottom of the crust with a fork. Transfer to the freezer for 30 minutes.
3. Meanwhile make lemon curd: in a large bowl whisk eggs, egg yolks and sugar. Add lemon zest, lemon juice and whisk until combined. Add heavy cream and whisk again until combined. set aside.
4. Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
5. Blind baking: line a parchment paper over the dough. Fill with dry beans, rice or pie weights. Bake for 15 min. Remove the weights and the parchment paper. Return to oven for another 10-15 minutes or until crust is slightly golden.
6. Lower the temperature to 300F (150C).
7. While the crust still in the oven, pour mixture into pastry case. Bake for 17-20 minutes or until filling has just set.
8. Let cool to room temperature.
9. Meanwhile make the blueberry filling: place blueberries into a food processor and process until smooth, about 2 minutes.
10. Strain the blueberries through a fine-mesh strainer into a medium saucepan. Add sugar, pinch salt. Heat until sugar has dissolved, meanwhile, whisk water, lemon juice and cornstarch in a small bowl.
11. Add cornstrach mixture to the sauce pan, bring to simmer over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, and cook until thickened.
12. Pour blueberry mixture evenly over the lemon filling. Then refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until set.
recipe inspired by: https://zestfulkitchen.com/blueberry-lemon-curd-tart-cookbook-review-giveaway-americas-test-kitchen/
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos:
- Worldwide Recipes