watch Easy and Healthy Homemade Granola Recipe, this awesome recipe Easy and Healthy Homemade Granola Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Easy and Healthy Homemade Granola Recipe
recipe information Easy and Healthy Homemade Granola Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesFollow this recipe to learn how to make easy and healthy homemade granola. If you love granola, you need to try this easy recipe, much healthier than store bought granola. This version of granola includes pecans, almond, cranberries and sunflower seeds. But you can add other nuts and seeds to your taste.
Printable Recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Easy-and-Healthy-Homemade-Granola-Recipe
More Healthy Oatmeal Recipes:
Honey Oatmeal Bread: http://bit.ly/HoneyOatmealBreadYT
Healthy Oatmeal Cake: http://bit.ly/HealthyOatmealCake
Oatmeal Cookies: http://bit.ly/HealthyOatmealCookies
Banana Oatmeal Pancakes: http://bit.ly/BananaOatPancake
Banana Oatmeal Muffins: http://bit.ly/BananaOatMuffins
4 cups (360g) Rolled oats
1/2 cup (65g) Pecans
1/2 cup (55g) Slivered almonds
1/2 cup (65g) Sunflower seeds
1/2 cup (120ml) Olive oil
1/2 cup (170g) Honey/maple syrup/agave
1/2 cup (65g) Dried cranberries
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350F (175C). line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl mix the oats, nuts, seeds, cinnamon and alt.
3. Pour in olive oil and honey. Mix well, until all coated.
4. Spread the mixture in a thin layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
5. Bake for about 30 minutes, stirring every 8-10 minutes, until golden brown to your likeness.
6. Remove from oven, add cranberries and stir well. Let cool completely, then break the granola into pieces with your hands, transfer to a airtight container.
• This granola can be kept in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos:
- Worldwide Recipes