watch Garlic Mushrooms Recipe, this awesome recipe Garlic Mushrooms Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Garlic Mushrooms Recipe
recipe information Garlic Mushrooms Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesGarlic mushrooms – this perfect side dish consists of sautéed mushrooms in garlic butter sauce. This recipe takes only 20 minutes to make and result is amazing; creamy, flavorful and garlicy side dish that you can serve with your favorite main dish.
Full written recipe + tips: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Garlic-Mushrooms-Recipe
Mac and Cheese: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxVZuuxxXxk
Crispy Smashed Potatoes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqWF-5wNxmU
Onion Rings: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gWreCzu_g4
1 lb (450g) Mushrooms
1 tablespoon Olive oil
4 tablespoons Butter
4-5 Garlic cloves, crushed
1 small Onion, chopped
3 tablespoons White wine *read notes
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
2 tablespoons Parsley
1. In a large pan, heat oil and 3 tablespoons of butter. When the butter is melted add chopped onion and sauté for 3-4 minutes.
2. Add mushrooms and cook until golden and crisp, about 10 minutes.
3. Pour in wine, and cook until reduced and alcohol has evaporated, about 3 minutes.
4. Add garlic and cook until, stirring, for about 3-4 minutes.
5. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Turn the heat off, add 1 tablespoon of butter and stir in parsley.
Recipe inspired by Cafe Delites: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvaibAcAFvE
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos: https://www.youtube.com/c/thecookingfoodie?sub_confirmation=1
- Worldwide Recipes