watch Thumbprint Cookies Jam Cookies Recipe, this awesome recipe Thumbprint Cookies Jam Cookies Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Thumbprint Cookies Jam Cookies Recipe
recipe information Thumbprint Cookies Jam Cookies Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesThese thumbprint cookies (aka jam cookies) are buttery, rich and filled with jam of your choice. These cookies are perfect for Christmas, for birthdays or for any holidays. They are easy to make and everyone loves them.
Full written recipe + tips how to make the best cookies: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Thumbprint-Cookies--Jam-Cookies-Recipe
Other Cookie Recipes You May Like:
Butter Cookies: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzm_QDCqm2U
Fudgy Brownie Cookies: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAyUOQCGwZ0
Chocolate Crinkle Cookies: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Se55H71nHo
Tahini Cookies: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwcbwqLBHHs
3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgeFGXO9T5w
The Cooking Foodie Shop: https://shop.thecookingfoodie.com/
1 cup (230g) Butter, softened
2/3 cup (85g) powdered sugar
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1 Egg yolk
2¼ cups (280g) Flour
Jam of your choice
1. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside. Preheat oven to 170°C (340°F).
2. In a large bowl cream butter and powder sugar until smooth and creamy. Add egg yolk, vanilla extract and mix until combined. Add flour, salt and stir until incorporated and dough is formed.
3. Using a one-tablespoon cookie scoop or measuring tablespoon take 1 tablespoon of dough and roll into balls.
4. Then place the balls on prepared baking sheets. Slightly flatten the balls and then make an indentation with your thumb or with a back of a spoon into each ball. At this stage, if dough is too soft, refrigerate for 30 minutes. Then, fill each with cookie the jam.
5. Bake for 12-15 minutes, the cookies should still be pale, but slightly golden at the bottom.
6. Dust with powdered sugar (optional) and allow to cool on a wire rack.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos: https://www.youtube.com/c/thecookingfoodie?sub_confirmation=1
- Worldwide Recipes