watch Beef Stroganoff Recipe How to Make Beef Stroganoff, this awesome recipe Beef Stroganoff Recipe How to Make Beef Stroganoff in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Beef Stroganoff Recipe How to Make Beef Stroganoff
recipe information Beef Stroganoff Recipe How to Make Beef Stroganoff, in section Worldwide RecipesBeef stroganoff (also known as beef Stroganov) is a famous Russian dish of sauted onions and mushrooms with good portion of beef cuts, cooked in a rich beef broth and has a nice touch of sour cream. One of the best comfort food you can try.
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Beef-Stroganoff-Recipe
More Dinner/Lunch Recipes:
Shepherd's Pie: http://bit.ly/ShepherdsPieTCF
Mac and Cheese: http://bit.ly/MacAndCheeseTCF
Greek Moussaka: http://bit.ly/MoussakaGreek
My favorite kitchen equipment:
1-pound (450g) Sirloin steak sliced into strips
1 large Onion, chopped
250g (9oz) Mushrooms, sliced
2 Garlic cloves, crushed
3 tablespoons (45g) Butter
2 tablespoons Oil
2 tablespoons Flour
2 cups (480ml) Beef broth
1/2 tablespoon Mustard
1 cup (225g) Sour cream
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
Pasta for serving
1. Cut the meat into stripes, season with salt and pepper.
2. In a large skillet heat oil, add beef strips and cook until brown, about 2-3 minutes on each side. If your skillet to small, cook in two batches. Remove from the pan and set aside.
3. Reduce the heat to medium. Add to the same pan butter, chopped onion and sliced mushrooms. Sauté for 5-7 minutes, until soft. Add garlic and sauté for 1 minute more.
4. Add flour and cook for 1 minutes, stirring constantly. Pour in the broth, stir and scrape the bottom of the pan. Add the cooked beef and bring to a simmer. Reduce to medium-low and simmer for 15 minutes.
5. Temper the sour cream: pour few tablespoons of the hot sauce to the sour cream and stir until combined. Pour back to the pan. Add mustard, season with salt and pepper, stir. Simmer for 10-15 minutes, until slightly thickens. Turn the heat off, add chopped chives and stir.
6. Serve with noodles/pasta or rice.
• Instead of sirloin you can use tenderloin or scotch fillet
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos: