watch How to Make Avocado Ice Cream, this awesome recipe How to Make Avocado Ice Cream in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is How to Make Avocado Ice Cream
recipe information How to Make Avocado Ice Cream, in section Worldwide RecipesHave you ever tried avocado ice cream? it's so creamy and delicious. You need only 4 ingredients to make this amazing ice cream. And you don't need an ice cream machine.
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/How-to-Make-Avocado-Ice-Cream
More Ice Cream Recipes:
Blueberry Ice Cream: http://bit.ly/BlueberryIcecream
Mango Sorbet: http://bit.ly/MangoSorbetRecipe
More Dessert Recipes:
Number Cake: http://bit.ly/NumbersCake
Chocolate Soufflé: http://bit.ly/ChocolateSouffleTCF
My favorite kitchen equipment:
2 large avocados
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
2 cups (480ml) heavy cream
1. Cut avocados in half, remove the seeds and scoop out the flesh.
2. In a food processor/ blender add avocados, lemon juice and sweetened condensed milk. Process until very smooth.
3. In a large bowl whip heavy cream until stiff peaks.
4. Add the avocado mixture to the whipped cream. Gently fold until no white streaks remain.
5. Transfer to a freezer container, freeze for at least 6 hours.
Food Processor: https://amzn.to/2H9lj0p
*some links provided above are affiliate links