watch 2-Ingredient Chocolate Cake Recipe, this awesome recipe 2-Ingredient Chocolate Cake Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is 2-Ingredient Chocolate Cake Recipe
recipe information 2-Ingredient Chocolate Cake Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesThis 2-ingredient chocolate cake recipe is so quick and easy to make. All you need is chocolate and eggs and you have fudgy chocolate cake! This cake is gluten free (flourless), dairy free (n butter and no milk) and can make it with your favorite chocolate brand. So whether you are lazy or just don’t have enough ingredient at the moment, you should give this easy chocolate cake a try!
Printable recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/
More Easy Dessert Recipes:
Chocolate Pudding: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtVxm0FwXwE
2 Ingredient Nutella Mousse: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkBzbvAHqWs
Vegan Chocolate Cake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DK-3DR4D2Lw
Easy Nutella Brownies: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAJd1b9OsYc
5 Large eggs or 6 medium eggs, separated
315g (11oz) Semi-sweet chocolate
For topping (optional):
Ice cream/whipped cream
1. Preheat oven to 325F (160). Grease 7-inch (18cm) round cake pan with butter, line the bottom with parchment paper. Grease the parchment as well. Set aside.
2. Chop the chocolate, place in a heatproof bowl. Set the bowl over a pot with simmering water (double boiler) and melt completely. Also you can melt in 20 second pulses in the microwave. Remove the bowl from heat and let cool slightly.
3. In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites until soft peaks form.
4. Add the egg yolks, one at the time to the chocolate and stir until combined.
5. Fold 1/3 of the egg whites into the chocolate mixture, then, repeat two more times.
6. Pour the batter into prepared pan.
7. Bake for 30 minutes.
8. Let cool, dust with powdered sugar and serve.
• For extra airy cake add 1 more egg white.
• If this cake is too bitter, you can add few tablespoons of white/brown sugar.
• Store the cake at room temperature up to 5 days.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos: https://www.youtube.com/c/thecookingfoodie?sub_confirmation=1
I would really appreciate if you could help and contribute to the community by translating the video into another language: http://www.youtube.com/timedtext_video?ref=share&v=cRN6H-GImyU
- Worldwide Recipes