watch Chocolate Cake Recipe How to Make Chocolate Cake, this awesome recipe Chocolate Cake Recipe How to Make Chocolate Cake in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Chocolate Cake Recipe How to Make Chocolate Cake
recipe information Chocolate Cake Recipe How to Make Chocolate Cake, in section Worldwide RecipesLearn how to make the best chocolate cake ever! This chocolate cake recipe makes soft, moist and super rich cake with chocolate cream cheese frosting. This cake is ultimate for parties, birthdays and holidays. This recipe is very easy to make, you need only two bowls and 2 cake pans, even if you are not an experienced baker, you can make this cake.
Printable recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/
More Cake recipes:
Chocolate Fudge Cake: http://bit.ly/ChocolateFudgeCakeTCF
Red Velvet Cake: http://bit.ly/RedVelvetCakeTCF
No-Bake Biscuit Cake: http://bit.ly/No-BakeBiscuitCakeYT
Dulce De Leche Cake: http://bit.ly/DulceCake
Strawberry Cake: http://bit.ly/StrawberryCakeYT
Easy Flourless Almond Cake: http://bit.ly/AlmondCakeYT
For the cake:
1¾ cups (220g) Flour
3/4 cup (75g) Cocoa powder
1½ teaspoons Baking soda
1 teaspoon Baking powder
1¾ cups (350g) Sugar
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1 cup (240ml) Buttermilk
1/2 cup (120ml) Vegetable oil
1 cup (240ml) Coffee
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
For the frosting:
3/4 cup (175g) Butter, softened
1½ cups (335g) Cream cheese, room temperature
2/3 cup (67g) Cocoa powder
1½ cups + 2 tbsps. (200g) Powdered sugar
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
1. Make the cake: Preheat the oven to 350˚F (180C˚). Butter two 8-inch (20cm) cake pans and line the bottoms with a parchment paper, grease the sides. Lightly dust with cocoa powder. Set aside.
2. To a large bowl add flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Stir well and set aside.
3. In a separate bowl mix buttermilk, coffee (or water), eggs, oil and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.
4. Add the wet mixture to the dry, whisk until incorporated.
5. Pour the batter into prepared pans.
6. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool completely before frosting.
7. Make the frosting: in a large bowl beat butter until light and fluffy. Add cream cheese and beat until combined and smooth. Add cocoa powder vanilla extract and salt. Beat until combined. gradually add powdered sugar, beat on low speed until combined and creamy.
8. Transfer the frosting into a piping bag. Cut the top of the cakes.
9. Place one cake layer with flat side down. Spread a layer of frosting, place the second layer of cake on top of the frosting, flat side up. Spread evenly the frosting on top and sides of the cake.
10. Refrigerate for at least 2-3 hours before serving.
• Use good quality cocoa powder
• You can bake both pans at the same time. My oven is too small, so I baked it separately.
• If you don’t have buttermilk you can make homemade buttermilk: whisk 1 tablespoon of vinegar/lemon juice with 1 cup of milk and let sit for 10 minutes.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos:
I would really appreciate if you could help and contribute to the community by translating the video into another language: http://www.youtube.com/timedtext_video?v=2XBvw_Ty-C0&ref=share
- Worldwide Recipes