watch Soft Milk Sandwich Bread, this awesome recipe Soft Milk Sandwich Bread in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Soft Milk Sandwich Bread
recipe information Soft Milk Sandwich Bread, in section Worldwide RecipesThank you for watching my video, here is the white sandwich loaf recipe and some other detailed information
The recipe (pullman 2500cc pan)
210g milk (or 215ml)
28g sugar (2 tbsp)
1 tsp yeast (4g)
310g bread flour (2.5 cups; 1 cup = 127g bread flour)
1 tsp salt (6g)
28g butter (2 tbsp) - softened, unsalted
* Steps of baking bread:
1. Mix ingredients (all at room temperature) : add the milk first so the flour won't stick to the bottom of the bowl later, then add sugar, yeast, flour, and add salt lastly on the top of the flour so salt won't contact dirrectly with the yeast.
2. Cover and let it rest for 30 minutes. If you knead by hand, it makes the dough easier to work with. If you use a stand mixer, just skip this step.
3. Add butter, mix and fold the dough to combine, make sure all of the butter is absorded into the dough.
4. Kneading by hand for 15 minutes (please read instruction for the stand mixer below). After kneading, use the windowpane test to check if the kneading is done.
5. Grease the bowl and let the dough ferment inside of the bowl (cover the bowl) in warm place (about 1 hour)
6. Degas the dough and divide it into 2 equal parts, shape them into 2 smaller balls and rest for 15 minutes (bench rest)
7. Flatten and shape the doughs
8. Put the doughs into the pullman pan, cover and let it proofs the second time. You can bake it when the dough rise up to 1 cm below the edge of the pan (about 40 minutes - 1 hour).
8. Bake at 190C for 30 - 35 minutes
9. Demold immediately after baking and let the loaf cool down completely. You can slide and enjoy the bread after it being cooled down. But I feel it tastes better if you keep the loaf inside of an air tight bag and let rest it overnight. It wil become extra moist and soft.
* All the ingredients are at ROOM TEMPERATURE. If you use cold milk directly from the fridge, just microwave it for about 20 seconds (if it is too hot, it will kill the yeast). For the cold butter, use "defrost" mode of the microwave for 15 - 20 seconds to soften it, please do not melt it.
* FOR A STAND MIXER: add all ingredients excluding butter into the mixing bowl then mix at slow speed for 2 minutes, increase to medium speed for 5 minutes then add softend butter and knead for another 4 - 5 minutes ( 2 minutes low and 3 minutes medium speed) until it passes the windowpane test (total kneading time about 10 - 14 minutes). The dough is sticky so remember to scrap the bowl frequently because it might stick to the bottom of the mixing bowl half of the kneading time. After kneading, let it ferment, then shape, proof it the second time and bake it like I did in the video.
- Music: https://soundcloud.com/pairpiano/animal-crossing-new-leaf-1am
Thanks for watching !
- Worldwide Recipes