watch How to Make Lasagna Best Lasagna Recipe, this awesome recipe How to Make Lasagna Best Lasagna Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is How to Make Lasagna Best Lasagna Recipe
recipe information How to Make Lasagna Best Lasagna Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesThis classic lasagna recipe is the best recipe I’ve tried. This homemade Italian lasagna made with layers of rich meat mixture cooked in tomato sauce (Ragù/Bolognese sauce), layers of creamy béchamel sauce (also known as white sauce), and in between & on top a touch mozzarella cheese. If you want to learn how to make the best lasagna for Christmas or holiday time you should try this easy and delicious recipe.
Printable Recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/
More Dinner Recipes:
Shepherd's Pie: http://bit.ly/ShepherdsPieTCF
Mac and cheese: http://bit.ly/MacAndCheeseTCF
Salmon with Lemon Butter Sauce: http://bit.ly/LemonButterSalmon
Greek Moussaka: http://bit.ly/MoussakaGreek
no-boil lasagna noodles
For the meat sauce:
2 pounds (900g) Ground beef or combination of ground beef and Italian sausage
1 large onion, chopped
3-4 garlic cloves, crushed
36oz (1000g) Tomato sauce
4 tablespoons (60g) Tomato paste
1 cup (240ml) water or stalk
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon oregano
1 teaspoon paprika
2 bay leaves
3 tablespoons olive oil
For the béchamel sauce:
6 tablespoons (90g) Butter
2/3 cup (85g) Flour
3 cups (720ml) Milk, warm
2oz (60g) Parmesan cheese
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1/4 teaspoon Pepper
1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg
4oz (120g) Mozzarella, shredded
1. In a large pan or pot over medium heat, add olive oil and heat, add ground beef. Cook, breaking it apart with a wooden spoon. Add the onion and garlic. Season with salt, pepper and oregano. Cook until meat is browned. Add tomato sauce and tomato paste. Add bay leaves, Stir and bring to a boil, reduce the heat to low and simmer for 40-60 minutes. and set aside.
2. Meanwhile béchamel sauce: In a medium saucepan over low heat melt butter, when the butter is melted, add flour and whisk continuously, until smooth paste forms. Gradually add the warm milk while continually whisking to prevent lumps. Whisk until the sauce is smooth and thick. Remove from heat and add pinch salt, black pepper, nutmeg and parmesan. Whisk until smooth.
3. Preheat oven to 350F (180C).
4. Assembly: spread a thin layer of the meat mixture in the bottom of 13X9” (32X22cm) baking dish, layer pasta sheets, spread 1/3 of the meat mixture, then spread 1/4 of the béchamel sauce, on the top of the sauce sprinkle some mozzarella cheese. Repeat layering two more times (3 layers in total). Finish with béchamel sauce on top and sprinkle mozzarella and parmesan on top. Spry the bottom of an aluminum foil with cooking spray (to prevent from cheese to sticking) and cover the pan.
5. Bake, covered for 40 minutes, remove the foil and bake another 15-20 minutes.
6. Let cool 15-20 minutes before serving.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos:
- Worldwide Recipes