watch Easy Flourless Almond Cake Recipe, this awesome recipe Easy Flourless Almond Cake Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Easy Flourless Almond Cake Recipe
recipe information Easy Flourless Almond Cake Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesEasy, light and super delicious almond cake recipe. Whether you have gluten allergy or you just like almonds, you going to love this flourless almond cake. This cake also a dairy-free.
Full printable version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Easy-Flourless-Almond-Cake-Recipe
More Easy Cake Recipes:
Apple Cake Recipe: http://bit.ly/AppleCakeTCF
Apple Oatmeal Cake: http://bit.ly/AppleOatmealCake
Healthy Oatmeal Cake: http://bit.ly/HealthyOatmealCake
Carrot Cake: http://bit.ly/CarrotCakeRecipe1
Chocolate Banana Cake: http://bit.ly/ChocolateBananaBreadTCF
My favorite kitchen equipment:
4 Eggs, separated
1½ cups (150g) Almond flour (ground almond)
3 tablespoons Vegetable/Canola oil
1/2 cup (100g) Sugar + 2 Tbsp (25g)
1 tablespoon Lemon zest
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
1/4 cup Sliced almonds
1. Preheat oven to 340F (170C). line a bottom of 8-inch (20cm) round pan with parchment paper and grease the bottom and sides.
2. In a large bowl beat egg yolks with sugar on high speed, until thick, smooth and pale. Add oil, vanilla extract and lemon zest. Beat until incorporated.
3. Add almond flour and fold until incorporated.
4. In a separate bowl beat egg whites with pinch of salt. Beat until foamy, then gradually add 2 tablespoons of sugar and beat until stiff peaks form.
5. Gradually fold the egg whites into egg yolk mixture, 1-2 tablespoons at the time. Fold just until combined after each addition, do not over fold.
6. Pour the batter to the prepared pan, sprinkle sliced almonds on top.
7. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown on top. Let cool in the pan for 10 minutes, release from the pan and let cool completely.