watch 3-Ingredient White Chocolate Mousse Recipe, this awesome recipe 3-Ingredient White Chocolate Mousse Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is 3-Ingredient White Chocolate Mousse Recipe
recipe information 3-Ingredient White Chocolate Mousse Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesQuick and easy 3-ingredient white chocolate mousse. This white chocolate mousse is rich and creamy, and you need only 10 minutes of work to make this beautiful dessert. This easy white chocolate mousse is perfect for Christmas, Valentine’s Day or any other occasion. If you looking for individual desserts, this recipe is for you! You can top this mousse with white chocolate shavings, fresh strawberries, raspberries or oven nuts.
Printable Recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/
More Easy Dessert Recipes:
Nutella mousse: http://bit.ly/NutellaMousse
No-Bake Biscuit Cake: http://bit.ly/No-BakeBiscuitCakeYT
No-Bake Coconut Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/CoconutCheesecakeYT
Oreo Truffles: http://bit.ly/OreoTrufflesTCF
White Chocolate Fudge: http://bit.ly/WhiteChocolateFudge
Makes 5-6 servings
5oz (140g) White chocolate
1 cup (240ml) Heavy cream, cold
4oz (115g) Cream cheese
White chocolate shavings, optional
1. Chop the chocolate, transfer to a large heat-proof bowl, melt in the microwave (in a30 sec pulses) or over a double boiler.
2. Add the cream cheese to the melted white chocolate and beat until combined. Set aside to cool.
3. In a large bowl, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
4. Gradually fold whipped cream into the white chocolate mixture.
5. Transfer the mousse to a piping bag. Pipe into serving dishes and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
6. Before serving garnish with white chocolate shavings (optional).
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos:
- Worldwide Recipes