watch Classic Chocolate Truffles Recipe How to Make Chocolate Truffles, this awesome recipe Classic Chocolate Truffles Recipe How to Make Chocolate Truffles in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Classic Chocolate Truffles Recipe How to Make Chocolate Truffles
recipe information Classic Chocolate Truffles Recipe How to Make Chocolate Truffles, in section Worldwide RecipesLearn how to make classic chocolate truffles. These chocolate truffles are creamy, smooth and rich. Super easy recipe with only 4-ingredients. This recipe is perfect for gift giving, Christmas and other holidays.
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Classic-Chocolate-Truffles-Recipe
More Truffles Recipes:
White Chocolate Truffles: http://bit.ly/WhiteTrufflesTCF
Tiramisu Truffles: http://bit.ly/TiramisuTruffles
Nutella Truffles: http://bit.ly/NutellaTrufflesTCF
Oreo Truffles: http://bit.ly/OreoTrufflesTCF
My favorite kitchen equipment:
Makes 16 truffles
8oz (225g) Dark chocolate (70%)
1/2 cup (120ml) Heavy cream
1/2 cup Cocoa powder
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
1. Chop the chocolate and place in a large heat proof bowl. Set aside.
2. Place heavy cream in a small saucepan, bring to a simmer over low-medium heat.
3. Pour the cream over the chocolate, let sit for 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour, until set.
4. Using an ice cream scoop or a spoon, scoop a small portion of the chocolate mixture and form small balls by rolling between your hands. Arrange the balls on a baking sheet or a big plate and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Roll again between your hands to create smooth balls.
5. Roll the balls in the cocoa powder.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos: