watch Caramelized Onion Bread Recipe, this awesome recipe Caramelized Onion Bread Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Caramelized Onion Bread Recipe
recipe information Caramelized Onion Bread Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesCaramelized onion bread - soft, full of flavor, homemade bread that you must try!
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Caramelized-Onion-Bread-Recipe
More Bread Recipes:
Garlic Parmesan Herb Challah Bread: http://bit.ly/GarlicChallahBread
Homemade Pita Bread: http://bit.ly/PitaBreadRecipe
Jerusalem Bagel: http://bit.ly/JerusalenBagel
Flat Bread filled with green onion : http://bit.ly/FilledFlatBread
My favorite kitchen equipment:
4 cups (500g) Bread flour
1 tablespoon (9g) Instant-dry yeast
1¼ cups (300ml) warm Water
1½ teaspoons Salt
1 tablespoon Sugar
3 medium Onions, sliced
3-4 Green onion, sliced
4 tablespoons Olive oil
1 tablespoon Thyme leaves
1. For the caramelized onions: in a large pan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Sauté onions until golden brown, remove from heat and set aside.
2. For the dough: in a bowl of a stand mixer or in a large bowl, add flour, yeast, sugar, salt and stir. Add water and start to knead, when dough forms add the caramelized onions, green onion, and thyme. Keep kneading for 5 minutes more.
3. Place the dough in a bowl, cover and let rise until doubled in volume, about 1 hour.
4. On a floured working surface roll the dough into a loaf shape, transfer to a 9x15-inch (23x23cm) loaf pan, brush with olive oil, cover and let rise for 40-45 minutes.
5. Preheat oven to 400F (200C).
6. Bake for about 30 minutes.
7. Release from the pan and cool on a wire rack completely.