watch No-bake Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe, this awesome recipe No-bake Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is No-bake Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe
recipe information No-bake Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesThis no-bake chocolate strawberry cheesecake is so beautiful, gentle and delicate. Flavors of dark chocolate, cheesecake and fresh strawberries. If you are a chocolate and strawberry lover, you’ll defiantly going to love this cake. This cheesecake recipe is perfect as a birthday cake, for Christmas, holidays or any other occasion.
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Nobake-Chocolate-Strawberry-Cheesecake-Recipe
More Cheesecake Recipes:
No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/BlueberryCakeTCF
No Bake Mango Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/NBMangoCheesecake
Oreo Cheesecake Bars: http://bit.ly/OreoCheesecakeBar
Peanut Butter Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/PeanutCheesecake
Chocolate Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/ChocolateCheesecakeTCF
My favorite kitchen equipment:
For the crust:
200g (7oz) Oreo cookies
1/3 cup (75g) butter, melted
For the filling:
2 cups (450g) Full fat Cream cheese, room temperature
9oz (250g) Dark chocolate
2/3 cup (160ml) Heavy cream
2/3 cup (83g) Powdered sugar
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
1 teaspoon (2.5g) Cocoa powder
180g (6.5oz) 8-10 medium size Strawberries
8g Gelatin + 40ml water
For the ganache:
100g (3.5oz) Dark chocolate
1/2 cup (120ml) Heavy cream
1. To make the crust: In a food processor or a Ziploc bag, crush Oreo cookies into fine crumbs. Add melted butter and pulse until combined. Press into bottom of 8-inch (20cm) springform pan. Refrigerate while making the filling.
2. In a small bowl stir gelatin powder and water. Let bloom for 10 minutes.
3. Chop the chocolate, melt in the microwave in 30 second pulses or over a double boiler.
4. In a large bowl beat cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla extract until smooth, add melted chocolate beat until smooth. Add heavy cream and whip for 3-4 minutes, until fluffy.
5. Melt the gelatin in the microwave for 15 seconds. Temper the gelatin: Gradually add few tablespoons of the cheesecake mixture into the dissolved gelatin and stir until combined. Pour back to the cheesecake mixture and mix until combined.
6. Cut the strawberries in half and arrange them around the edges of the pan. Try to use similar size strawberries. Pour the filling into the pan. Place in the freezer while making the topping.
7. Chop the chocolate, place in a large bowl. In a saucepan bring the heavy cream to a simmer. Pour over the chocolate. Let sit for 1-2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Pour over the cheesecake.
8. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours. Decorate with fresh strawberries.
If you like me recipes, please join to "The Cooking Foodie" YouTube membership: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqZ8IpRdoyQ3Qj0ogpUniAA/
you can get access to special content, behind the scenes photos, videos and more cool stuff!
Hit the JOIN button.