watch Italian Hot Chocolate Recipe, this awesome recipe Italian Hot Chocolate Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Italian Hot Chocolate Recipe
recipe information Italian Hot Chocolate Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesThis Italian hot chocolate is thick, smooth, creamy and warm. A full mug of rich hot chocolate topped with whipped cream and chocolate shavings is the perfect way to start a wintry morning. If you have never tried Italian style hot chocolate (Cioccolata Calda), follow this easy recipe to learn how to make the best hot chocolate
Printable recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/
More Easy Recipes:
Homemade Nutella: http://bit.ly/HomemadeNutellaYT
Olive Oil Orange Cake: http://bit.ly/OOOCakeTCF
White Chocolate Truffles: http://bit.ly/WhiteTrufflesTCF
Apple Oatmeal Cake: http://bit.ly/AppleOatmealCake
Nutella Mousse: http://bit.ly/NutellaMousse
1½ cups (360ml) Milk
1-2 tablespoons Sugar
1 tablespoon (8g) Cocoa powder
4 oz (115g) Dark chocolate (70%)
1-2 tablespoons (7.5-15g) Cornstarch
Whipped cream + cocoa powder/chocolate shavings for serving
1. Chop the chocolate. Set aside.
2. In a small bowl whisk 1/2 milk and cornstarch. Set aside.
3. In a small saucepan place the rest of the milk with sugar, salt and cocoa powder. Bring to a simmer, reduce the heat to low, add the cornstarch mixture, whisk until combined and cook for 3-4 minutes.
4. Add chopped chocolate, turn the heat off and whisk for 2-3 minutes, until completely dissolved and thick.
5. Pour into a mug, garnish with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
• In this recipe I used only one tablespoon of cornstarch. For a thicker consistency you can use 2 or even 2½ tablespoons. It’s totally up to your preference.
• You can control the sweetness of the hot chocolate by adding more or less sugar.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos:
- Worldwide Recipes