watch No-Bake Vegan Bounty Tart Recipe, this awesome recipe No-Bake Vegan Bounty Tart Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is No-Bake Vegan Bounty Tart Recipe
recipe information No-Bake Vegan Bounty Tart Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesIf you like the famous bounty candy bar you will definitely love this no-bake vegan bounty. This chocolate coconut tart is made of 3 layers: the crust of this tart made from nuts and dated, the filling is full of coconut, and topped with vegan chocolate ganache. Beautiful, original and delicious dessert that you will love even if you are not vegan.
Full printable version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/NoBake-Vegan-Bounty-Tart-Recipe
More Easy No-Bake Dessert Recipes:
No-Bake Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/VeganBlueberryCheesecake
No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars: http://bit.ly/ChocolateOatBars
No-Bake Brownies: http://bit.ly/UnBakedBrownies
Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups: http://bit.ly/VeganChPBCups
Salted Caramel Chocolate Cups: http://bit.ly/CaramelCups
My favorite kitchen equipment:
For the crust:
300g (10.5oz) Almonds
230g (8oz) Medjool dates, pitted
3 tablespoons Coconut oil
2 tablespoons Cocoa powder
2 tablespoons Maple syrup
For the filling:
1¼ cups (300ml) Coconut cream
125g (1/3 cup + 1 tbsp) Maple syrup
3 tablespoons Coconut oil
300g (10.5oz) Desiccated coconut
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
For the topping:
225g (8oz) Dark chocolate
1 cup (240ml) Coconut cream
1. Make the crust: place almonds in a food processor and process until mealy. Add pitted dates, cocoa powder, coconut oil, maple syrup and process until combined and sticky.
2. Press the mixture into the bottom and sides of an 9-inch (23cm) tart pan. Refrigerate while making the filling.
3. In a small saucepan heat coconut cream, coconut oil, and maple syrup. Bring to a light simmer. Turn the heat off, whisk vanilla extract.
4. Pour the hot mixture over the desiccated coconut. Stir until combined. Transfer the filling into the prepared crust and spread evenly. Do not over fill, leave some space for the topping. Refrigerate while making the topping.
5. Make the topping: chop the chocolate, place in a large heatproof bowl. In a small saucepan, heat coconut cream. Pour hot coconut cream over the chocolate, let sit 1-2 minutes, then stir until smooth.
6. Pour the ganache over the tart. Spread evenly. Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes.
7. From the remaining coconut mixture shape 8 small balls. dip half of the balls in the remaining ganache. Decorate the tart.
8. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
• For the crust, instead of almonds you can use hazelnuts or cashews, or combination of them.
• For the decoration, you can dip all 8 balls in ganache or leave them without the ganache.