watch Cream Cheese Cookies Recipe, this awesome recipe Cream Cheese Cookies Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Cream Cheese Cookies Recipe
recipe information Cream Cheese Cookies Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesThese cream cheese cookies are so soft, fluffy and super delicious. They are melt in your mouth! It was my first time trying cream cheese cookies and they become my new favorite cookies! They are pretty easy to make, they are perfect for holidays, birthday and they are perfect with a cup of tea or coffee. Follow this recipe to learn how to make the best cream cheese cookies.
Full written and printable recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Cream-Cheese-Cookies-Recipe
More Cookie Recipes:
Butter Cookies: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzm_QDCqm2U
Chocolate Crinkle Cookies: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Se55H71nHo
Fudgy Brownie Cookies: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAyUOQCGwZ0
Tahini Cookies: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwcbwqLBHHs
My Shop: https://shop.thecookingfoodie.com/
Makes 24-26 cookies
1¾ cups (220g) All-purpose flour
1/2 cup (115g) Cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup (115g) Butter, room temperature
1 cup (200g) sugar
2 teaspoons Vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1/2 teaspoon Baking powder
Icing sugar for dusting
1. In a bowl, whisk flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
2. In a separate bowl, cream the butter and cream cheese. Add in the sugar and beat until light and fluffy. Add egg, vanilla extract and beat until combined.
3. Add the flour mixture and stir until combined. Use a spatula to scrape the bottom. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
4. Preheat oven to 375F (190C).
5. Roll the dough into 1-2 inch balls. Place on a baking tray lined with parchment paper and flatten slightly the cookies.
6. Bake for 9-11 minutes, or until the edges are set.
7. Allow to cool before serving. Dust with icing sugar.
• Keep the cookies in a closed container in the fridge un to 5 days.
Recipe inspired by: https://pizzazzerie.com/featured/cream-cheese-cookies/
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos:
- Worldwide Recipes