watch White Chocolate Fudge Recipe, this awesome recipe White Chocolate Fudge Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is White Chocolate Fudge Recipe
recipe information White Chocolate Fudge Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesWhite chocolate fudge with pistachios and cranberries recipes. Perfect treat for Christmas or any other occasion. Only 5 ingredients needed and 15 minutes of work. Easy, sweet and delicious no-bake dessert.
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Easy-White-Chocolate-Fudge-Recipe
More Easy Dessert Recipes:
No-Bake Brownies (Chocolate Fudge): http://bit.ly/UnBakedBrownies
Chocolate Pudding: http://bit.ly/ChocolatePuddingRecipe
Nutella Mousse: http://bit.ly/NutellaMousse
Oreo Truffles: http://bit.ly/OreoTrufflesTCF
Tiramisu Truffles: http://bit.ly/TiramisuTruffles
My favorite kitchen equipment:
1 can (14oz/397g) Sweetened condensed milk
3 tablespoons (45g) Butter, unsalted
450g White chocolate
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
3oz (85g) toasted Pistachios
3oz (85g) dried cranberries
1. Grease and line an 9-inch (22cm) square baking pan with parchment paper.
2. In a medium-sized saucepan, add butter, white chocolate, sweetened condensed milk and salt. Place on a low heat, cook stirring frequently until completely melted and smooth. Continue to heat for 3-4 minutes until slightly thickens. Stir in pistachios and cranberries and vanilla extract.
3. Pour the mixture into the pan and evenly spread.
4. Refrigerate for at least 3-4 hours. Release from the pan, cut into squares.
• Keep refrigerated
• You can use any kind of nuts