watch How to Make Almond Milk Homemade Almond Milk Recipe, this awesome recipe How to Make Almond Milk Homemade Almond Milk Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is How to Make Almond Milk Homemade Almond Milk Recipe
recipe information How to Make Almond Milk Homemade Almond Milk Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesLearn how to make homemade almond milk! This almond milk is a good vegan, dairy-free and healthy substitute for cow milk. You can use this milk for smoothies, for oatmeal porridge, overnight oats and more delicious and healthy recipes. This easy version is much healthier than the store bought almond milk and all you need is 5 minutes of work.
Printable recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/
What you can do with almond milk:
Healthy Oatmeal Porridge – 4 Easy Recipes: http://bit.ly/HealthyPorridgeYT
5 Healthy Smoothie Recipes: http://bit.ly/SmoothieTCF
Overnight oats: http://bit.ly/OvernightOtasTCF
Nice cream: http://bit.ly/HealthyIceCreamTCF
1 cup (140g) Raw almonds
4 cups (1 liter) Water
1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract
1. Place raw almonds in a large bowl, cover with cold water and let soak overnight. Drain and rinse the almonds
2. Place the almonds in the blender or food processor, add water and vanilla extract. Blend at the highest speed for 2-3 minutes, until looks smooth and creamy.
3. Strain the almond milk through a nut-milk bag or cheesecloth, squeezing well to extract the extra liquid.
4. Pour the milk into an airtight container. Store in the fridge up to 4 days.
• If you want to make a sweet version, you can add 1 tablespoon of maple syrup or one pitted madjul date when blending.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos:
I would really appreciate if you could help and contribute to the community by translating the video into another language: http://www.youtube.com/timedtext_video?v=T3jyLa6Xr6c&ref=share
- Worldwide Recipes