watch How to Make Healthy Matcha Pancakes, this awesome recipe How to Make Healthy Matcha Pancakes in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is How to Make Healthy Matcha Pancakes
recipe information How to Make Healthy Matcha Pancakes, in section Worldwide RecipesHealthy matcha pancakes recipe. If you are into healthy lifestyle and food you must try this easy matcha and oatmeal pancakes.
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Healthy-Matcha-Pancakes-Recipe
MORE HEALTHY RECIPES:
Banana Oatmeal Muffins: http://bit.ly/BananaOatMuffins
Banana Oatmeal Pancakes: http://bit.ly/BananaOatPancake
Cottage Cheese Pancakes: http://bit.ly/CottagePancakes
No-Bake Peanut Butter Oat Bars: http://bit.ly/PeanutOatBars
Energy Date balls: http://bit.ly/DateBalls
Matcha Chia Pudding: http://bit.ly/MatchaChiaPud
My favorite kitchen equipment:
1 cup (100g) oatmeal flour
1/3 cup (42g) all-purpose flour
1½ teaspoon baking powder
1½ tablespoons (7g) matcha powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1½ cup (360ml) almond/cashew milk
2-3 tablespoons maple syrup or honey
2 tablespoons coconut oil
1/8 teaspoon salt
1. In a large bowl beat egg, milk, vanilla extract, maple syrup and coconut oil.
2. Stir in oatmeal flour, all-purpose flour, baking powder and matcha powder. Stir until smooth. Let the batter stand for 10 minutes.
3. Heat 1-2 tablespoons coconut oil (or vegetable oil) over medium heat. Pour 1/4 cup batter, cook 2 minutes on each side. Repeat with the rest of the batter.
• The melted coconut oil might harden up when combined with colder ingredients, to avoid this, you can warm the almond milk.
• For faster version, combine all ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth and cook the pancakes.
Canon EOS 80D: http://amzn.to/2CkSMOr
Sigma 17-50mm f/2.8 Lens: http://amzn.to/2HbPUHf
*some links provided above are affiliate links