watch Chocolate Fudge Cake Recipe, this awesome recipe Chocolate Fudge Cake Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Chocolate Fudge Cake Recipe
recipe information Chocolate Fudge Cake Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesThis chocolate fudge cake rich, dense and super chocolaty! This amazing chocolate cake is covered with delicious chocolate ganache and dark chocolate shavings. If you familiar with mud cake, this cake may remind you the famous mud cake with flavor and texture. If you like chocolate cakes, you must try this decadent, fudgy chocolate cake!
Printable Recipes: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/
More Chocolate Dessert recipes:
Chocolate Cupcakes: http://bit.ly/ChocolateCupcakesYT
Italian Hot Chocolate: http://bit.ly/ItalianHotChocolateYT
Chocolate Pancakes: http://bit.ly/ChocolatePancake
Baked Chocolate Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/ChocolateCheesecakeTCF
No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/NBChocolateCheesecake
Chocolate Banana Bread: http://bit.ly/ChocolateBananaBreadTCF
For the cake:
125g (4.5oz) Dark chocolate
100g (7 tablespoons) Butter
1/4 cup (30g) Cocoa powder
3/4 cup (150g) Brown Sugar
1/2 cup (100g) White sugar
1½ cups (190g) All-purpose flour
1 teaspoon Baking powder
1/4 teaspoon Baking soda
1/2 teaspoon Salt
1 cup (240ml) Boiling water + 1 teaspoon instant coffee *or just boiling water
1/4 cup (60ml) Vegetable oil
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
For the ganache:
125g (4.5oz) Dark chocolate
1/2 cup (120ml) Heavy cream
Dark chocolate shaving for decoration
1. Preheat oven 160C (320F). line the bottom of an 9X5-inch loaf pan with parchment paper and grease with butter.
2. In a large bowl, whisk flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
3. Chop the chocolate into small pieces, transfer to a large heat-proof bowl, add butter. Place the bowl over a double boiler and melt completely.
4. Remove from heat, add both sugars, oil and mix until combined. Allow to cool for 10 minutes. Add eggs and stir until incorporated.
5. Sift in dry ingredients and mix until incorporated.
6. Add boiling coffee and mix until combined.
7. Pour into prepared pan and bake for 50-55 minutes. Until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
8. Meanwhile make the ganache: Chop the chocolate, place in a large bowl. In a saucepan bring the heavy cream to a simmer. Pour over the chocolate. Let sit for 1-2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Let cool for 10-20 minutes.
9. Release the cake from the tin, pour the ganache over the cake, sprinkle some chocolate shavings and let set.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos:
I would really appreciate if you could help and contribute to the community by translating the video into another language: http://www.youtube.com/timedtext_video?v=q77OLUU1IZg&ref=share
- Worldwide Recipes