watch Creamy Mushroom Pasta Recipe, this awesome recipe Creamy Mushroom Pasta Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Creamy Mushroom Pasta Recipe
recipe information Creamy Mushroom Pasta Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesFollow this recipe to learn how to make Creamy and rich mushroom pasta. Perfect comfort pasta dish dish that you easily can make.
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Creamy-Mushroom-Pasta-Recipe
More Pasta Recipes:
Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo: http://bit.ly/ShrimpFettuccine
Spinach & Ricotta Stuffed Pasta Shells: http://bit.ly/SpinachPastaShells
Spaghetti Aglio e Olio: http://bit.ly/AglioEOlio
Spaghetti with Meat Sauce: http://bit.ly/SpaghettiWithMeat
Spaghetti With Tuna & Tomato Sauce: http://bit.ly/TunaSpaghetti
My favorite kitchen equipment:
10oz (285g) pasta
2-3 tablespoons Olive oil
2 tablespoons (30g) Butter
1 onion, finely chopped
2-3 garlic cloves, crushed
7oz (200g) Chestnut mushrooms
7oz (200g) Shimeji Mushrooms
1 cup (240ml) Chicken/vegetable stock
1½ cups (360ml) Cream
1/4 cup (60ml) White wine
1 teaspoon Thyme
1/4 cup (25g) grated Parmesan cheese
Salt to taste
Black Pepper to taste
1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg
3-4 tablespoons chopped parsley
1. To a large pot of water add salt and bring to a boil. Add pasta and cook to al dente according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, melt the butter with olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chopped onion, sauté for 2-3 minutes, add garlic and cook 1 minute more. Add sliced Chestnut mushrooms and shimeji mushrooms, season with salt, pepper and thyme, cook until golden brown and softened, about 6-7 minutes. Add white wine and cook until reduced by half.
3. Add the stock, cream, grated Parmesan cheese, salt pepper, nutmeg and stir. Bring to a simmer.
4. Add drained pasta, chopped parsley and toss. If needed add more cream/liquid.
5. Serve immediately.
• You can use any mushrooms that you like.
• If you prefer making the recipe without alcohol, replace the wine with cream/stock.
• You can use heavy cream or half & half.
If you like me recipes, please join to "The Cooking Foodie" YouTube membership: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqZ8IpRdoyQ3Qj0ogpUniAA/
you can get access to special content, behind the scenes photos, videos and more cool stuff!
So Fine by Alex Keren (Walkin' On) Artlist