watch Healthy Savory Spinach Oatmeal Porridge Recipe, this awesome recipe Healthy Savory Spinach Oatmeal Porridge Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Healthy Savory Spinach Oatmeal Porridge Recipe
recipe information Healthy Savory Spinach Oatmeal Porridge Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesThis savory spinach oatmeal porridge is so healthy, so easy to make and very delicious. A healthy and nutritious breakfast that everyone has to taste.
Full printable version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Healthy-Savory-Spinach-Oatmeal-Porridge-Recipe
More Healthy Breakfast Recipes:
Healthy Porridge (3 ways): http://bit.ly/PorridgeTCF
Banana Oatmeal Pancakes: http://bit.ly/BananaOatPancake
Apple Oatmeal Muffins: http://bit.ly/AppleOatsMuffinTCF
Healthy Granola Bars: http://bit.ly/GranolaBarsTCF
My favorite kitchen equipment:
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 small onion, chopped
60g (2oz) Baby spinach
1 cup (90g) Rolled oats
2 cups (480ml) Vegetable stock*
1/4 teaspoon Salt
2 eggs (optional)
1. In a medium size saucepan heat olive oil over medium heat. Add chopped onion and sauté until lightly golden, about 5-6 minutes. Add spinach and cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Add oats, salt and stock. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer for about 10 minutes, stirring frequently until thickens or until you have the consistency you require.
3. Poach the eggs: crack the eggs into small bowls or cups. Bring a large pot of water to a boil, reduce to low heat and make a swirl. Place the bowl close to the surface of the hot water and gently pour the eggs. Poach the eggs for about 3 minutes.
4. Transfer the porridge to a bowl, crumble some feta cheese, add poached egg as a protein, and sprinkle some salt on the egg.
• For the liquids you can use vegetables stock, chicken stock, water, milk, almond milk.
• You can skip the egg part or serve with hard/soft boiled egg instead.