watch Quick and Easy Strawberry Cake Recipe, this awesome recipe Quick and Easy Strawberry Cake Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Quick and Easy Strawberry Cake Recipe
recipe information Quick and Easy Strawberry Cake Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesThis strawberry cake recipe is moist, light and super tasty. This recipe is very easy to make, all you need is one bowl and few minutes of work. If you like simple and easy cakes, you’re going to love this amazing homemade strawberry cake.
Printable Recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/
More Cake Recipes:
Red Velvet: http://bit.ly/RedVelvetCakeTCF
Olive Oil Orange Cake: http://bit.ly/OOOCakeTCF
Apple Crumble Cake: http://bit.ly/AppleCrumbleCakeYT
No-Bake Biscuit Cake: http://bit.ly/No-BakeBiscuitCakeYT
Tiramisu : http://bit.ly/TiramisuTCF
1½ cups + 1 Tbsp. (200g) All-purpose flour
1 teaspoon Baking powder
1/2 teaspoon Salt
2 Eggs, large
3/4 cup + 2 tbsp (175g) Sugar
1/3 cup + 1 tbsp (100ml) Oil
3/4 cup (170g) sour cream/plain yogurt
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
285g (10oz) Strawberries
Powdered sugar for dusting
1. Line 8-inch (20cm) round cake pan with parchment, grease with butter/cooking spray and dust with flour. set aside. Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
2. In a large bowl, beat eggs, sugar and salt until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add yogurt, oil, vanilla extract, lemon zest and whisk until incorporated.
3. Sift in flour and baking powder. Stir until incorporated.
4. Pour half of the batter and top with sliced strawberries. Then pour remaining batter over the top. Arrange sliced strawberries with the cut side down.
5. Bake for 35-40 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
6. Let cool for 10 minutes in the pan, release from the pan and allow cool completely.
7. Dust with powdered sugar and serve.
Recipe inspired by Natasha’s kitchen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4WkeGnl_B8
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos:
- Worldwide Recipes