watch Garlic Parmesan Herb Challah Bread Recipe, this awesome recipe Garlic Parmesan Herb Challah Bread Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Garlic Parmesan Herb Challah Bread Recipe
recipe information Garlic Parmesan Herb Challah Bread Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesThis garlic-herb and parmesan challah bread is so soft, light and delicious. Very nice and interesting addition to traditional challah bread.
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Garlic-Parmesan-Herb-Challah-Bread-Recipe
More Bread Recipes:
Jerusalem Bagel (Sesame Bagel): http://bit.ly/JerusalenBagel
Pita Bread: http://bit.ly/PitaBreadRecipe
Garlic Dinner Rolls: http://bit.ly/GarlicRolls
Qutab - Flat Bread filled with green onions: http://bit.ly/FilledFlatBread
Sweet Potato Bread: http://bit.ly/SweetPotatoCakeTCF
My favorite kitchen equipment:
4 cups (500g) all-purpose Flour
1 tablespoon Instant dry yeast
1/4 cup (60ml) Vegetable oil
1/4 cup (50g) Sugar
1 teaspoon (6g) salt
1/3 cup (33g) grated parmesan cheese
1½-2 teaspoons garlic powder
1/4 cup chopped parsley
2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
1 teaspoon Dried oregano
3/4 cup (180ml) water
1 Egg + 1 tbsp water
1. In a bowl of a stand mixer or in a large bowl, place flour, yeast, sugar, salt, garlic powder and mix. Make a well in the center and add egg, oil and water. Knead the dough on low speed. If the dough too dry and 1-2 tablespoons water, if the dough too sticky, add 1-2 tablespoons flour. knead the dough for 4-5 minutes. Add chopped parsley, thyme, oregano, parmesan and knead for 2-3 minutes more. The dough should be soft and smooth.
2. Place the dough in an oiled bowl, cover with plastic wrap, place in a warm place and let rise for 1 hour. Until doubled in size.
3. Divide the dough into 4 equal pieces. Roll each piece of dough into a long rope roughly 1-inch thick. If the ropes shrink as you try to roll them, let them rest for 5 minutes to relax the gluten and then try again.
4. Braid the challah as described in the video. Place braid challah on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Cover and let rise for 45-60 minutes
5. Preheat oven to 360F (180C).
6. Gently brush with beaten egg and oil. Sprinkle sesame seeds (optional).
7. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until golden brown on the edges. Let cool for at least 30 minutes.
Live Good Always by Rafi B. Levy (Uplift Your Soul) Artlist