watch Healthy Zucchini Bread Recipe, this awesome recipe Healthy Zucchini Bread Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Healthy Zucchini Bread Recipe
recipe information Healthy Zucchini Bread Recipe, in section Worldwide Recipes
This healthy zucchini bread is moist, light and packed with good nutritious. This recipe is made with whole wheat flour, but you also can use spelt flour. There is no refined sugar in this bread and you can use dairy free milk. Follow this easy recipe to learn how to make the best zucchini bread.
Full printable recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/
More recipes you may like:
Healthy Banana Bread: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-OOQRuKNRQ
Healthy Apple Oatmeal Snack Cake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7NyXi8pFnk
Healthy Date Bars: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqwI-O9hPok
Healthy Banana Oatmeal Cake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjRJPvjOib8
2 cups (280g) Zucchini 2 medium
1/3 cup (80ml) Olive oil/ coconut oil
1/2 cup (120m) Almond milk or any milk of choice
1/2 teaspoon Baking soda
2 teaspoons Baking powder
1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon Salt
2 cups (250g) Whole wheat flour
1/2 cup (60g) Walnuts, chopped or chocolate chips
3 tablespoons (60g) Honey
1. Preheat oven to 340°F (170°C). Line and grease a 9” x 5” (23X12cm) loaf pan to prevent the bread from sticking. Set aside.
2. Grate the zucchini and set aside.
3. Into a large bowl sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg, stir and set aside.
4. In a separate bowl whisk eggs, oil, milk, vanilla extract and honey.
5. Combine wet ingredients with dry ingredients and mix just until combined. Add grated zucchini, chopped walnuts and stir until combined.
6. Pour the batter into prepared pan and bake for 45-50 minutes. If after 30 minutes in the oven, the bread turns too brown, cover with foil for the rest of baking
7. Allow to cool before slicing.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos: https://www.youtube.com/c/thecookingfoodie?sub_confirmation=1
- Worldwide Recipes