watch Jelly Doughnuts Recipe How to Make Jelly Donuts, this awesome recipe Jelly Doughnuts Recipe How to Make Jelly Donuts in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Jelly Doughnuts Recipe How to Make Jelly Donuts
recipe information Jelly Doughnuts Recipe How to Make Jelly Donuts, in section Worldwide RecipesThese jelly doughnuts are soft, airy and fluffy and filled with delicious strawberry jelly. These donuts also known as Sufganiyot – Jewish style donuts that usually made in Hanukkah. This recipe is easy to follow and fun to make.
Full written recipe + frequently asked questions: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Jelly-Doughnuts-Recipe--How-to-Make-Jelly-Donuts
More dessert recipes:
Chocolate Pancakes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kx7kPU_Ch1Q
Chocolate Cake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XBvw_Ty-C0
Apple Oatmeal Cake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlXgbz7i8N8
Tres Leches Cake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIY-Em-mEyY
Makes 16-17 doughnuts
4 cups (500g) All-purpose flour
1 tablespoon (10g) Active-dry yeast
1/4 cup (50g) Sugar
1 teaspoon Salt
3/4 cup (180ml) Warm milk or water
1/4 cup (60ml) Oil or butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon Vodka/brandy/whisky
Oil for frying
1. Make the dough: in a bowl of a stand mixer mix flour, sugar, yeast and salt.
2. Add milk, oil, eggs and vanilla extract. Knead for 8-10 minutes. Add the alcohol and knead for 2 more minutes.
3. Place the dough in a lightly oiled bowl. Cover and let rise until doubled in volume.
4. Make the doughnuts: on a floured work surface or on a silicone mat, roll out the dough to a 1/2-inch (1.5-2cm) thickness. Cut circles with a floured 2½-inch (6.5cm) round cutter. Cut circles and immediately place them on a lightly greased parchment paper squares. Combine all the leftovers and make a dough again, let rest for 5 minutes, then roll out again and cut circles again. You also can shape the dough into equal sized balls.
5. Cover the circles and let rise until doubled in size, about 1 hour.
6. In a large pan heat oil to 170C.
7. Add the doughnuts, with the parchment, a few at a time, 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
8. Fill a pastry bag fitted with a round tip with jam. Using a wooden skewer or straw, make a hole in the side or at the top of each doughnut. Fit the pastry tip into a hole, pipe about 2 teaspoons jam into doughnut.
9. Dust with powdered sugar.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos: https://www.youtube.com/c/thecookingfoodie?sub_confirmation=1
- Worldwide Recipes