watch Pumpkin Pie Recipe How to Make Pumpkin Pie, this awesome recipe Pumpkin Pie Recipe How to Make Pumpkin Pie in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Pumpkin Pie Recipe How to Make Pumpkin Pie
recipe information Pumpkin Pie Recipe How to Make Pumpkin Pie, in section Worldwide RecipesLearn how to make classic pumpkin pie. traditional holiday pumpkin pie recipe - perfect dessert for thanksgiving and other holidays.
Printable Version:: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Homemade-Pumpkin-Pie-Recipe
More Pies and Desserts:
Apple Pie: http://bit.ly/ApplePieRecipeTCF
No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/PumpkinCheesecakeTCF
Lemon Meringue Pie: http://bit.ly/LemonPieTCF
Sweet Potato Bread: http://bit.ly/SweetPotatoCakeTCF
Chocolate Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/ChocolateCheesecakeTCF
My favorite kitchen equipment:
For the crust:
1¾ cups (220g) flour
2/3 cup (150g) cold butter, cubed
3 tablespoons (37g) sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 egg yolk
1 tablespoon cold water (or more if needed)
For the filling:
1 can (15oz/425g) pumpkin puree, canned or homemade
2 eggs + 1 egg yolk
1/2 cup (100g) white sugar
1/4 cup (50g) brown sugar
3/4 cup (180ml) heavy cream or evaporated milk or half & half
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
1/4 teaspoon salt
Whipped cream for serving (optional)
1. In a food processor, process flour, sugar and salt. Then add cubed butter and pulse until crumbs are formed. Add egg yolk and cold water, process until dough is formed. Do not over mix.
2. Transfer the dough to a work surface, pat into a ball and flatten into a disk. Wrap in plastic and refrigerate for 1 hour. Then roll out the dough on a lightly floured board. Lightly dust the top of the dough. Roll until the dough is about 1/8 inch thick. Transfer the dough to a 9-inch (23-24cm) pie pan. evenly press the pastry onto the bottom and up the sides of your pan. Trim off the excess dough off the top of the pan. Refrigerate while making the filling.
3. Meanwhile make the filling: in a large bowl whisk eggs and both sugars until smooth. Add pumpkin puree, heavy cream, vanilla extract and spices, stir until combined.
4. Preheat oven to 420F (215C).
5. Fill the crust with the pumpkin mixture and bake for 15 minutes, then reduce the heat to 340F (170C) and bake for 35-45 minutes, until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
6. Let cool completely before serving.
• Cover the edges of the pie crust with a pie crust shield as needed to prevent them from over-browning.
• Let the pie to chill completely before serving
• You can use canned or homemade pumpkin puree, but don’t use sweetened.
Chef Knife: https://amzn.to/2taoKv4
Cutting Board: https://amzn.to/2NNme6i
Digital Kitchen Scale: https://amzn.to/2Kpx6oZ
Nonstick 9-Inch Tart Pan with Removable Loose Bottom: http://amzn.to/2yAq8Ks
Cake stand: http://amzn.to/2yA1Wrz
Food Processor: https://amzn.to/2rCA4PO
*some links provided above are affiliate links