watch 3-Ingredient Chocolate Fudge Recipe, this awesome recipe 3-Ingredient Chocolate Fudge Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is 3-Ingredient Chocolate Fudge Recipe
recipe information 3-Ingredient Chocolate Fudge Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesThis easy chocolate fudge recipe is made with only 3 simple ingredients. These chocolate fudge squares are rich, chewy and very delicious. They are perfect for holidays, or as a gift. To make this easy recipe you need only 10 minutes of work and no baking requires.
Printable recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/
More Easy Dessert Recipes:
Chocolate Pudding: http://bit.ly/ChocolatePuddingRecipe
Chocolate Salami: http://bit.ly/ChocolateSalamiRecipe
Nutella Mousse: http://bit.ly/NutellaMousse
No-Bake Chocolate Tart : http://bit.ly/NoBakeChocoTart
300g (10.5oz) Dark chocolate/semi sweet/bitter sweet or 330g
1 can (400g) sweetened condensed milk
2 tablespoons (30g) butter
1. Line an 8x8-inch (20cm) square baking pan with foil or parchment paper. Grease with butter. Set aside.
2. Chop the chocolate, place in a medium size saucepan, add sweetened condensed milk and butter.
3. Place the saucepan over low heat, cook, stirring frequently until completely melted and incorporated, then continue cooking for 2-3 minutes until slightly thickens.
4. Pour the mixture into the pan and evenly spread.
5. Refrigerate for at least 3-4 hours. Release from the pan, cut into squares
• Fudge can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for 1 week, or in the fridge for 2 weeks.
• Can be stored in the freezer up to 2 months.
• For extra flavour and texture, you can and nuts or dried fruits to the mixture.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos:
I would really appreciate if you could help and contribute to the community by translating the video into another language:
- Worldwide Recipes