watch How to Make Vegetable Lasagna, this awesome recipe How to Make Vegetable Lasagna in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is How to Make Vegetable Lasagna
recipe information How to Make Vegetable Lasagna, in section Worldwide RecipesThis vegetable lasagna is rich, cheesy and loaded with vegetables (zucchini, carrots, mushrooms and spinach). This recipe is pretty simple and the only thing you need is some patience. Layers of tender vegetables, rich tomato sauce, lasagna noodles and delicious white sauce (béchamel). Whether you are a vegetarian or just want to diversify with your meals, you are going to love this vegetarian lasagna. Perfect meal for weekends, for holidays or even for meatless Monday.
Full written and printable recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/How-to-Make-Vegetable-Lasagna
The Cooking Foodie Shop: https://shop.thecookingfoodie.com/
More vegetarian recipes:
One Pot Pasta with Tomato Sauce: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Svk1SwdL1eg
Samosa : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OZn-iCGf5s
Cabbage Pie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0drnkbSmQ8
Vegetable Curry Puffs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mdp9DzAY6wo
For the béchamel sauce:
6 tablespoons (90g) Butter
2/3 cup (85g) Flour
3 cups (720ml) Milk, warm
2oz (60g) Parmesan cheese
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1/4 teaspoon Pepper
1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg
Fir the veggie mixture:
2-3 tablespoons Olive oil
1 Large onion, chopped
3 Garlic cloves, minced
1 large Carrot, diced
2 medium Zucchini, chopped
5oz (140g) Spinach
5oz (140g) Mushrooms, chopped
Salt to taste
Basil, 5-6 leaves
Black pepper to taste
1 teaspoon Oregano
360z (1000g) Tomato sauce (RECIPE FOR HOMEMADE TOMATO SAUCE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwJMe7Zj9p4)
no-boil lasagna noodles
3oz (90g) Mozzarella
1. Make the vegetable sauce: In a large pan or pot over medium heat, add olive oil and heat. Add chopped onion and sauté until golden, about 7-8 minutes. Add minced garlic and sauté for 1-2 minutes more. Add diced carrot, chopped zucchini and cook until the carrot are tender, abbot 6-7 minutes. Add mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes, add spinach and cook for 4-5 minutes.
2. Add tomato sauce, salt, pepper, oregano, and chopped basil leaves. Stir and cook for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
3. Make the béchamel sauce: In a medium saucepan over low heat melt butter, when the butter is melted, add flour and whisk continuously, until smooth paste forms. Gradually add the warm milk while continually whisking to prevent lumps. Whisk until the sauce is smooth and thick. Remove from heat and add pinch salt, black pepper, nutmeg and parmesan. Whisk until smooth.
4. Preheat oven to 350F (180C).
5. Assembly: spread a thin layer of the vegetable mixture in the bottom of 13X9” (32X22cm) baking dish, layer pasta sheets, spread 1/3 of the vegetable mixture, then spread 1/3 of the béchamel sauce, on the top of the sauce sprinkle some mozzarella cheese. Repeat layering two more times (3 layers in total). Finish with béchamel sauce on top and sprinkle mozzarella and parmesan on top. Spray the bottom of an aluminum foil with cooking spray (to prevent from cheese to sticking) and cover the pan loosely.
6. Bake, covered for 40 minutes, remove the foil and bake another 15-20 minutes.
7. Let cool for 15-20 minutes before serving.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos: https://www.youtube.com/c/thecookingfoodie?sub_confirmation=1
- Worldwide Recipes