watch Chocolate Pudding Recipe How to Make Eggless Chocolate Pudding, this awesome recipe Chocolate Pudding Recipe How to Make Eggless Chocolate Pudding in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Chocolate Pudding Recipe How to Make Eggless Chocolate Pudding
recipe information Chocolate Pudding Recipe How to Make Eggless Chocolate Pudding, in section Worldwide RecipesCreamy, rich eggless chocolate pudding. Really easy recipe with only 6 ingredients and only few minutes of work and you have delicious homemade chocolate pudding.
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Easy-Eggless-Chocolate-Pudding-Recipe
Chocolate and Vanilla Panna Cotta: http://bit.ly/ChocoVanillaPannaCotta
Salted Caramel Chocolate Cups: http://bit.ly/CaramelCups
Peanut Butter Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/PeanutCheesecake
Nutella Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies: http://bit.ly/NutellaCookiesTCF
My favorite kitchen equipment:
2oz (60g) Dark chocolate
2 cups (480ml) Milk
1/4 cup (60ml) Heavy cream
2 tablespoons (15g) Cocoa powder
3 tablespoons (30g) Cornstarch
1/2 cup (100g) Sugar
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1. Finely chop dark chocolate and set aside.
2. In a medium saucepan combine sugar, cornstarch, cocoa powder and salt. Gradually add milk, whisking, until incorporated and smooth.
3. Place the saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring constantly until thickens. Add heavy cream, chopped chocolate and whisk until melted and combined. Turn the heat off and add vanilla extract.
4. Transfer to serving dishes. Let cool to room temperature, then refrigerate.
5. Can be served warm or cold.