فيديو يشرح Mini Pancakes Recipe Pancake Cereal Trending TikTok Recipe, شاهد الان في موقع وصفات مجربة Mini Pancakes Recipe Pancake Cereal Trending TikTok Recipe في اكبر موقع عربي للوصفات المجربة
موضوع اليوم هو Mini Pancakes Recipe Pancake Cereal Trending TikTok Recipe
تفاصيل الفيديو Mini Pancakes Recipe Pancake Cereal Trending TikTok Recipe, في قسم وصفات مجربةLearn how to make mini pancakes. This recipe has been viral in the last few weeks on TikTok and decided to try this. I made these pancakes with my fluffy pancake recipe. The rest was inspired by TikTok users I saw online. This recipe called “pancake cereal” because you can eat it like regular breakfast cereal. At first I had doubts about this recipe, but I was surprised to find it really tasty and interesting. If you like pancakes or cereals, you should give it a try.
Full written recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/
More Breakfast Recipes:
Fluffy Pancakes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-FBRXrO4is
Banana Oatmeal Pancakes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoygW728p14&
Banana French Toast Roll-Ups: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6S6Kf7FadC0
Easy French Toast: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFhilBP9NT8
For the pancakes:
1 cup (125g) Flour
1/4 teaspoon Baking soda
1/2 teaspoon Baking powder
2/3 cup (160ml) Milk
1/2 teaspoon vinegar
2 tablespoons (30g) Sugar
2 tablespoons (30g) Butter, melted
Maple syrup (optional)
1. In a bowl mix milk with vinegar and let sit for 5-10 minutes (instead of milk + vinegar you can use buttermilk). Then, add egg, melted butter and mix until combined.
2. In a separated bowl mix flour, sugar, baking soda and baking powder.
3. Combined wet mixture with dry mixture. Transfer the batter into a piping bag.
4. Heat a nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat. Melt some butter or use oil, pipe small portion of batter into the pan.
5. Cook for about one minutes or until slightly golden. Flip and cook for 30 seconds more. Do not overcook.
6. Place mini pancakes in a bowl, drizzle some maple syrup and milk if desired.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos: https://www.youtube.com/c/thecookingfoodie?sub_confirmation=1
I would really appreciate if you could help and contribute to the community by translating the video into another language: http://www.youtube.com/timedtext_video?v=TToUMBEmsIk&ref=share
- وصفات مجربة