watch No-Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake Recipe, this awesome recipe No-Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is No-Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake Recipe
recipe information No-Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesDelicious and easy to make No-bake peanut butter cheesecake. This recipe doesn't require gelatin. Super rich flavor and texture peanut butter and chocolate cheesecake. If you a peanut butter lover you must try this cheesecake recipe.
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/NoBake-Peanut-Butter-Cheesecake-Recipe
More Cake Recipes:
No-Bake Nutella Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/NBNutellaCheesecake
Giant Oreo Cake: http://bit.ly/GiantOreoCookie
Strawberry Mousse Mirror Glaze Cake: http://bit.ly/StrawberryMirrorGlaze
No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/StrawberryCheesecakeTCF
Tiramisu Cake: http://bit.ly/AmazingTiramisu
Number Cake: http://bit.ly/NumbersCake
My favorite kitchen equipment:
For the base:
270g (9.5 oz) biscuits/graham crackers
100g (7 tablespoons) melted butter
For the filling:
2 1/3 cups (525g) cream cheese
1½ cups (187g) powdered sugar
1 cup (250g) peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup (120 ml) heavy cream
For the chocolate ganache:
2/3 cup (160 ml) heavy cream
125g (4.4 oz) dark chocolate
1. In a food processor, process biscuits until crumbs are formed. Add melted butter and process again until combined. press into bottom of 9-inch (23 cm) springform pan. Refrigerate while making the filling.
2. In a large mixing bowl beat cream cheese and powdered sugar. Beat until smooth and creamy. Add peanut butter, vanilla extract and beat again until smooth and creamy. Add the heavy cream and beat 2-3 minutes more until smooth.
3. Pour the cheesecake mixture into the springform pan. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight. You can also freeze the cake.
4. Prepare the ganache: in a small saucepan bring to simmer heavy cream, remove from heat and add chopped chocolate. Let stand 1 minute and stir until the chocolate has melted and the ganache is smooth.
5. Let cool slightly and pour over the cheesecake. You can pour straight into the springform pan or open it and then pour the ganache.
6. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
•The cake doesn't contain gelatin, so it won't be very stable. For better results freeze the cake for 1 hour before serving.
9-Inch Spring Form Pan: http://amzn.to/2sJTVPV
Cake stand: http://amzn.to/2yA1Wrz
Food Processor: https://amzn.to/2rCA4PO
If you like me recipes, please join to "The Cooking Foodie" YouTube membership: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqZ8IpRdoyQ3Qj0ogpUniAA/
you can get access to special content, behind the scenes photos, videos and more cool stuff!
Hit the JOIN button.