watch Spinach Mushroom Frittata Recipe, this awesome recipe Spinach Mushroom Frittata Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Spinach Mushroom Frittata Recipe
recipe information Spinach Mushroom Frittata Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesSpinach & Mushroom Frittata - quick and easy meal. Perfect for breakfast, lunch or brunch. You can use any mushrooms that you like.
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Spinach-and-Mushroom-Frittata-Recipe
More Recipes for Breakfast or Lunch:
Potato Latkes: http://bit.ly/PotatoLatkesTCF
Cabbage patties: http://bit.ly/CabbagePatties
Baked Zucchini Fries: http://bit.ly/BakedZucchiniFries
onion fritters: http://bit.ly/OnionFrittersTCF
Banana Oatmeal Pancakes: http://bit.ly/BananaOatPancake
My favorite kitchen equipment:
5oz (140g) baby spinach
1 cup (115g) cheddar cheese, grated
2 garlic cloves, crushed
8 oz (225g) white button mushrooms
10-12 basil leaves
Parmesan cheese for topping (optional)
1½ teaspoons salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
4 tablespoons olive oil
1. Preheat oven 410F (210C).
2. Preparation: slice onion and mushrooms, crush garlic cloves, roughly chop basil leaves.
3. In a large bowl beat the eggs, cheese, salt and pepper, set aside.
4. In a large skillet heat olive oil over medium heat, add sliced onion and sauté for 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally until translucent. Add crushed garlic, sliced mushrooms and cook for 6-7 minutes, stirring occasionally until softened, add more olive oil if needed. Add baby spinach and cook 2-3 minutes more, stir occasionally until wilted, season with salt. Add chopped basil and stir.
5. Pour egg-cheese mixture into the skillet, cook for 4-5 minutes. Grate some Parmesan cheese on top (optional) and bake for 15 minutes or until fully cooked and golden brown on top.
Chef Knife: https://amzn.to/2taoKv4
Cutting Board: https://amzn.to/2NNme6i
Digital Kitchen Scale: https://amzn.to/2Kpx6oZ
*some links provided above are affiliate links