watch Lasagna Recipe How to Make Beef Cheese Lasagna, this awesome recipe Lasagna Recipe How to Make Beef Cheese Lasagna in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Lasagna Recipe How to Make Beef Cheese Lasagna
recipe information Lasagna Recipe How to Make Beef Cheese Lasagna, in section Worldwide RecipesLearn how to make homemade classic beef and cheese lasagna. 3 layers of deliciousness. perfect comfort food, best meal for Christmas!
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Homemade-Cheese-and-Beef-Lasagna-Recipe
More Dinner Recipes:
Shepherd's Pie: http://bit.ly/ShepherdsPieTCF
Greek Moussaka: http://bit.ly/MoussakaGreek
Mac and Cheese: http://bit.ly/MacAndCheeseTCF
Garlic Shrimp: http://bit.ly/GarlicShrimpRecipe
Honey Sesame Chicken: http://bit.ly/HoneySesameChickenTCF
My favorite kitchen equipment:
For the meat sauce:
1¾ pounds (800g) Ground beef or combination of ground beef and Italian sausage
1 large onion, chopped
3-4 garlic cloves, crushed
42oz (1200g) Tomato sauce
4 tablespoons (60g) Tomato paste
1/2 cup (120ml) water
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon oregano
1 teaspoon paprika
2 bay leaves
3 tablespoons olive oil
For the cheese filling:
30oz (840g) Ricotta
1 pound (450g) Mozzarella, divided
4oz (115g) Parmesan, divided
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1/4 teaspoon Pepper
1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg
1/4 cup Parsley, chopped
1. In a large pan or pot over medium heat, add olive oil and heat, add ground beef. Cook, breaking it apart with a wooden spoon. Add the onion and garlic. Season with salt, pepper and oregano. Cook until meat is browned. Add tomato sauce and tomato paste. Add bay leaves, Stir and bring to a boil, reduce the heat to low and simmer for at least 1 hour. Remove bay leaves and set aside.
2. Meanwhile make the cheese mixture: in a large bowl, whisk ricotta, egg, 1/2 of the parmesan, 2/3 of the mozzarella, salt, pepper, nutmeg and chopped herbs. Set aside.
3. cook the lasagna sheets for 1-2 minutes and transfer to a cold water.
4. Preheat oven to 375F (190C).
5. Assembly: spread 1/4 of the meat mixture in the bottom of 13X9” (32X22cm) baking dish, layer pasta sheets, spread 1/3 of the cheese mixture, spread another 1/4 of the meat mixture. Repeat layering two more times (3 layers in total). Sprinkle the remaining mozzarella and parmesan on top. Cover loosely with aluminum foil.
6. Bake, covered for 30 minutes, remove the foil and bake another 20-25 minutes.
7. Let cool 15-20 minutes before serving.
• You can skip the boiling noodles stage and use no-boil lasagna noodles. I find that boiling them makes a better lasagna, but it’s up to you.
• If your cheese mixture to thick, you can add another egg.