watch How to Make The Best Sloppy Joes, this awesome recipe How to Make The Best Sloppy Joes in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is How to Make The Best Sloppy Joes
recipe information How to Make The Best Sloppy Joes, in section Worldwide RecipesSloppy Joe - delicious American style sandwich with ground beef, tomato sauce and ketchup. Quick and easy recipe for the best homemade sloppy joes.
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Sloppy-Joes-Recipe
More Delicious Recipes:
Shepherd's Pie: http://bit.ly/ShepherdsPieTCF
Greek Moussaka: http://bit.ly/MoussakaGreek
Meat Borek: http://bit.ly/MeatBorekr
Sakmon Cakes: http://bit.ly/SalmonCakesRecipe
Meat Buns: http://bit.ly/MeatBuns
Garlic Shrimp: http://bit.ly/GarlicShrimpRecipe
My favorite kitchen equipment:
11/3 pounds (600g) ground beef
2 garlic cloves
1 red bell pepper
10.5 oz (300g) tomato sauce
1/2 cup (115g) ketchup
1 tbsp brown sugar
1 tbsp mustard
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1. Chop onion, crush garlic cloves and dice bell pepper.
2. In a large skillet over medium heat sauté onion and bell pepper for 5 minutes.
3. add ground beef to skillet. Cook, breaking up meat with a wooden spoon, until it is no longer pink, 6 to 8 minutes. Season with salt, pepper and paprika. Stir.
4. Add brown sugar, tomato sauce, ketchup, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and stir well. Simmer over low heat until thickened, stirring occasionally, about 20-25 minutes. Check the seasoning and add more if needed.
5. Served on toasted hamburger buns.
Canon EOS 80D: http://amzn.to/2CkSMOr
Sigma 17-50mm f/2.8 Lens: http://amzn.to/2HbPUHf
*some links provided above are affiliate links