watch Quick and Easy Flatbread Recipe No Yeast , this awesome recipe Quick and Easy Flatbread Recipe No Yeast in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Quick and Easy Flatbread Recipe No Yeast
recipe information Quick and Easy Flatbread Recipe No Yeast , in section Worldwide RecipesThis flatbread recipe is quick, easy and very delicious. This flatbread is made without yeast and requires only 3 ingredients for the dough. These yogurt flatbreads are light and fluffy. Brush the flatbread with flavorful garlic-butter mixture and serve with your favorite meal.
Printable recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/
More Bread Recipes:
Easy Honey Oatmeal Bread: http://bit.ly/HoneyOatmealBreadYT
Garlic Naan Bread: http://bit.ly/GarlicNaanBread
Caramelized Onion Bread: http://bit.ly/CaramelizedOnionBread
Garlic Parmesan Herb Challah Bread: http://bit.ly/GarlicChallahBread
Makes 8-10 servings
For the dough:
2 cups (250g) Flour (plain/whole wheat)
1 1/3 cups (340g) Plain yogurt
1 teaspoon Salt
2 teaspoons Baking powder
4 tablespoons (60g) Butter, softened
2-3 cloves Garlic, crushed
1-2 tablespoons Herbs of your choice (parsley/coriander/dill)
1. Make the bread: In a large bowl, combined flour, baking powder and salt. Add yogurt and mix until soft and smooth dough form.
2. Divide the dough into 8-10 equal size pieces. Roll each piece into a ball. Cover the balls and rest for 15 minutes.
3. Meanwhile prepare the butter mixture: in a small bowl mix butter, crushed garlic and chopped parsley. Set aside
4. Roll out each ball into a circle about 1/4 cm thick.
5. Heat a large cast-skillet or a non-stick pan over medium-high heat. When the pan is hot, add one circle of dough to the dry skillet and cook for about a 2 minutes, until the bottom browns and bubbles appear. Flip and cook for 1-2 minutes more.
6. Remove from heat and immediately brush with the butter mixture.
• If your dough is to sticky add more flour.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos:
I would really appreciate if you could help and contribute to the community by translating the video into another language: http://www.youtube.com/timedtext_video?ref=share&v=FOsZEufdFtk
- Worldwide Recipes