watch Tiramisu Cake Recipe How to Make Tiramisu Mousse Cake, this awesome recipe Tiramisu Cake Recipe How to Make Tiramisu Mousse Cake in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Tiramisu Cake Recipe How to Make Tiramisu Mousse Cake
recipe information Tiramisu Cake Recipe How to Make Tiramisu Mousse Cake, in section Worldwide RecipesAmazing Tiramisu cake - this is not the traditional tiramisu cake but tiramisu mousse cake. Beautiful, elegant and super delicious Cake. Surprise your guests with this amazing tiramisu cake.
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Tiramisu-Mousse-Cake-Recipe
More Cake Recipes and Desserts:
Calassic Tiramisu: http://bit.ly/TiramisuTCF
Giant Oreo Cake: http://bit.ly/GiantOreoCookie
Strawberry Mousse Mirror Glaze Cake: http://bit.ly/StrawberryMirrorGlaze
Tiramisu Ice Cream: http://bit.ly/TiramisuIceCream
No-Bake Strawberry Chessecake: http://bit.ly/StrawberryCheesecakeTCF
Matcha Tiramisu: http://bit.ly/MatchaTiramisuTCF
My favorite kitchen equipment:
2¼ cups (500g) mascarpone cheese
2 cups (480ml) heavy cream
250-300g (8.8-10.5oz) ladyfingers
1 tablespoon strong coffee
1 cup hot water
4 large egg yolks
2/3 cup (134g) sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
10g gelatin powder
50ml cold water
unsweetened cocoa powder for topping
1. To a large bowl pure hot water. Add 1 teaspoon coffee and whisk. Set aside.
2. Fill a saucepan with 2-3 inches of water. Place over medium heat-high heat. When boiling reduce the heat to low.
3. Whisk together the gelatin and the cold water in a small bowl, set it aside to let the gelatin absorb the water.
4. In medium size heatproof bowl place egg yolks and sugar. Set the mixing bowl over the saucepan (when the water barely simmering) and start whisking. Make sure the bottom of the bowl does not touch the water. Keep whisking constantly, until the sugar is dissolved, and the custard thickens. The temperate of egg yolk should reach 158ºF (70ºC). remove the bowl from heat and let cool.
5. In other bowl put mascarpone cheese and soften it. Add the mascarpone into the custard and beat until smooth.
6. Beat heavy cream with and vanilla extract, until medium peak forms. Gradually fold in the heavy cream mixture into the mascarpone mixture. Fold until well combined. Melt the gelatin for 15 seconds in the microwave and pure to the filling. Stir until incorporated.
7. To assemble: prepare an 8-inch (20cm) cake ring or springform pan. Place clear cake collar around the ring. Dip the ladyfingers in the coffee mixture until soaked but not soggy. Then line them in the bottom of 8-inch (20cm) cake ring or springform pan. Try not to leave space between the ladyfingers. Top with half of the mascarpone cream. Spread evenly. Repeat with remaining ladyfingers. then top with remaining mascarpone cream and spread into an even layer
8. Cover with plastic and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
9. Before serving, dust with cocoa powder.
Cake ring: http://amzn.to/2oVuzKD
or springform pan: http://amzn.to/2Fr3NDY
Cake collars: http://amzn.to/2Dg2mma
Canon EOS 80D: http://amzn.to/2CkSMOr
Sigma 17-50mm f/2.8 Lens: http://amzn.to/2HbPUHf
*some links provided above are affiliate links